Golden Sun Hacking Community
January 17, 2018, 06:54:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who do you think should win the election?
Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.) - 1 (25%)
Hillary Clinton - 0 (0%)
Both both both! I love them to death! They should be king and queen. (Even if that makes them cheaters.) - 1 (25%)
Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.) - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump-bait / The Presidential Debate  (Read 15488 times)
roger
the blind-oriented developer
Jupiter Clan

Coins: 3

I am: chillin'

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2016, 01:51:10 PM »

Donald Trump won.

View Profile WWW
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2016, 01:56:27 PM »

Yeah. Reupublicans won everything! The House, and the Senate.... And not by a long shot for any of them, either....

Which means we can reasonably say BYE BYE OBAMACARE! And then resume to having our Affordable TrumpCare? :P Edit: Which is probably just as crappy?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:06:08 PM by Fox » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

May the force be with you!
Shoo! Why does it smell in here?
Maybe that's the wrong kind of force. *smirk*
View Profile
roger
Jupiter Clan

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2016, 02:02:38 PM »

It's probably because everyone and their mother is sick of PC politics. Oh well. Hopefully they won't set the country on fire.

As long as they don't limit my access to hormones or try to reverse the rec. marijuana laws I really don't care. Conservative politics bugs me but I'll suffice. At least 1/4th of the US population lives in a state with recreational weed. This might be a huge step in finally killing the war on drugs.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 02:04:13 PM by Seto Kaiba » Logged

View Profile WWW
roger
Jupiter Clan

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2016, 02:27:25 PM »

Sorry for the double post but

PEOPLE ARE HAVING THE MOST RETARDED MELTDOWNS RIGHT NOW. Christ you'd think these people would at least treasure the last few months of Obama they have if they're that terrified. I know Breitbart is a pretty skewed source but come on I'm laughing my @#$ off right now. my fave is probably

"9/11 never forget 11/9 always regret#notmypresident"

It's also showing just how uneducated the left really is. Honestly, this just paints a dismal picture of how 90% of the US is retarded - either for being overly liberal or overly conservative. It's amazing, but also amazingly depressing.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 02:30:20 PM by Seto Kaiba » Logged

View Profile WWW
Luna_blade
The last member of the Luna clan
Luna Clan

Great Member

Coins: 0

I am: Timeless. As in, i don't have much free time.

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2016, 02:39:45 PM »

Just wow.

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2016, 03:04:06 PM »

Yeah. Wow....

While I think it's kinda cute for them to compare it to 9/11... I really doubt that it is anything even close to that... (Even if a few dumb things may happen.)   But I guess we'll see, huh? :P

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

View Profile
roger
Jupiter Clan

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2016, 03:08:22 PM »

When Trump actually starts setting up concentration camps I think we can start making 9/11 comparisons.

Also, the Hitler comparisons are very annoying. Hitler took at least 4-5 years to rise to enough power after being elected to really start putting immense pressure on Jewish people, and it took around another 3 years to get to the point of actual extermination. Term limits pretty much prevent this scenario at least being solely attributed to Trump. Since its embedded in the Constitution at this point it will be nigh impossible for him to reverse it in time. Furthermore, the German people were financially desperate and suffering from a massive depression that lasted around a decade - the American people are nowhere near as desperate. People are saying "if you want to know how history happened" but they show a complete lack of understanding of the history.

Also, being 70 years old kind of limits his ability to do damage across a decade. He'll be 74 in 2020, and 78 (!!!) by the time he actually is unable to rerun. Compare this to Hitler being 45 when he was elected chancellor.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:11:02 PM by Seto Kaiba » Logged

View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2016, 03:12:48 PM »

At that point, it'd be worse than 9/11, yeah... But then I'm also looking at the fact that it is just 4 years until another election... I'm pleased that we have a Democracy and not one of those Dictatorships....

View Profile
roger
Jupiter Clan

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2016, 04:35:03 PM »

Some of the claims I've already encountered:

-There are already (somehow) increased murder and suicide rates (somehow) attributed to Donald Trump winning the presidency (often followed by increased violence after the election, without thinking about potential causes)
-Everyone who voted for trump is misognyist/racist/homophobic/whatever
-Trump will harm LGBT (I see no evidence for this directly and while Pence is concerning, I don't think he will be able to reverse current legistlation)
-Trump will put women/black people back 100 years (absolutely nothing actually suggests this outside of his crass pre-election behaviour)

None cited outside of clearly biased websites of course. As a skeptic this has me pretty triggered lol. Had no idea the people were this @#$%&*! stupid. Man, people are more worried about Donald Trump than the complete lack of CRITICAL THINKING. It's like everyone is having a 3 year old tantrum right now.

View Profile WWW
Menaus
Sol Clan

Coins: 1

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2016, 11:12:40 AM »

Trump is a upstate New York conservative. Historically, conservatives from there have been very liberal on social issues, and what Trump has said is pretty much in agreement with that except abortion.

Most of the negative Trump stuff is straight up fear mongering and propaganda. As mentioned above, none of it is based on fact, and if it is, it's usually twisted beyond reason. Nobody who calls him a fascist has even a clue what fascism is. What's even more hilarious is that, somehow, someway, the media has taken the position of the white supremacists when it comes to Trump. See, over on /pol/ the white supremacists think Trump isn't actually a white supremacist and was just put into power by the Russians and they control him. Good job media, you demonize Trump for being a neo-nazi, but then you take a page out of their own book.

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla
View Profile
roger
Jupiter Clan

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2016, 02:22:52 PM »

The media has dissolved into a complete @#$%&*! joke at this point,.

Yahoo's having a meltdown right now because trump refuses to suck up to the press (probably because they're being over vigilant cocksuckers and are peddling towards the "EW WE DON'T LIKE TWUMP" demoraphic right now).

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-reporters-worry-about-trump-ditching-his-press-pool-173416077.html

baw

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/9f9fc1d7-993d-3f27-8820-2364e1c85bd6/ss_this-professor-predicted.html

baw

and of course 9/10 hillary supporters I know are @#$%&*! losing their minds right now. Some are saying they want to go to canada or have california secede (lololol), some are going to protests and having to tell others "not to be violent", or even the safety pin things (confirming that they are, indeed, man-babies).

What makes me laugh though is that it really exposes them for how truly useless they really are. Now, I feel the same way about conservatives for the same reasons, but finally having the liberal side exposed as well makes me feel oh-so-good right now. Both groups are full of arrogant morons who think they know everything and think the only way they can improve their lives is by VOTING. It makes me cringe to think that they really believe they are that powerless - this isn't @#$%&*! north korea goddammit

The big one I'm seeing now is "Baw baw baw climate change baw baw" and I'm just like, hey, retard, if you

1. tried investing in electronic car technology
2. STOP PROTESTING NUCLEAR FUEL THE LITERAL SAFEST AND MOST SUSTAINABLE FORM OF POWER AVAILABLE TO US

Then maybe you could get @#$% done. Hell, you would be more useful as a lobbyist than just some retarded college student complaining about how shitty the world is.

These people actually @#$%&*! believe that the LITERAL ONLY THING they can do is vote 1 out of 365 days a year. No wonder they hate entrepreneurs and will flag anyone as "racist" who doesn't agree with them. How @#$%&*! pathetic.

tl;dr:

libbies right now
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:24:47 PM by Seto Kaiba » Logged

View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2016, 06:34:12 PM »

@Steak: Sounds like extremely unreliable click-bait to me... I would like my steak "well-done" as well.. (If I was still eating it. ( RIP ~2009--ish?))  my mother would too. (I think my father would go for more of a ~medium-well..) The worst possible way is simply not even cooking it, and getting food-borne illness. No better yet, claiming that well done is the worst possible way may be worse than that. :P

And yeah... rioting about who's the president because you didn't get your president... simply proves the person rioting shouldn't even get close to being in power for not knowing how to make smart decisions.... Which means the president himself could possibly be better than them. (Or maybe not. As I'm just simply trying to make a point... That's up for anyone's interpretation....) - I am not sure if I should actually be categorizing conservative/liberal/etc. that way, or if I should be simply putting everyone from those groups in a single category. "man-babies", as you say.... I'm guessing it'll come up in every large group that is made at some point.... (Who knows.)

We need people like Rosa Parks... who will actually do something instead of hope for others to be the one... If one really wants to make the world a better place, there's already way more you can do then ruining it by complaining about rioting over who's the president... (And it is only four years. :P)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:58:17 PM by Fox » Logged

View Profile
Luna_blade
The last member of the Luna clan
Luna Clan

Great Member

Coins: 0

I am: Timeless. As in, i don't have much free time.

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2016, 08:14:36 PM »

2. STOP PROTESTING NUCLEAR FUEL THE LITERAL SAFEST AND MOST SUSTAINABLE FORM OF POWER AVAILABLE TO US
Totally triggered.
The rest of your post is a good point, but I don't live in the states and am not to well in informed.

The safest and most sustainable form of power for almost every place in the world is solar energy and waterpower.
Waterpower easily solves all energy problems, if countries would just put their resources together.
(I am mostly referring to wave and tidal energy, since most conventional forms of waterpower are already being used)

Sure we can use Nuclear power as a sort of transition but yeahh...

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2016, 08:41:20 PM »

Yeah... I think I like the solar/water concept... Although, I might also add wind power as well. But there's clearly lots of water we have on the planet that we can obviously predict better than solar/wind, right? Or no? (Sun hides behind clouds/it may not always be windy outdoors (And wind isn't always nice to have... like in the cold), you can grab a bucket of water and have yourself a day.)

Next thing you know... The world's humidity doubles. :D (Kind of jokingly / we do know the sun is already evaporating a lot of water by itself...)

@tides: Think that might be called...

LUNAR ENERGY
HARNESSING TIDAL POWER
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:02:09 PM by Fox » Logged

View Profile
roger
Jupiter Clan

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2016, 11:02:42 PM »

Totally triggered.
The rest of your post is a good point, but I don't live in the states and am not to well in informed.

The safest and most sustainable form of power for almost every place in the world is solar energy and waterpower.
Waterpower easily solves all energy problems, if countries would just put their resources together.
(I am mostly referring to wave and tidal energy, since most conventional forms of waterpower are already being used)

Sure we can use Nuclear power as a sort of transition but yeahh...

http://environment-ecology.com/energy-and-environment/100-hydropower-and-the-environment.html

http://www.solarpoweristhefuture.com/problems-with-solar-energy.shtml

Tl;dr - nuke power is MUCH cheaper, more compact, much safer, requires less enviorment impact and doesn't have to relocate people. I agree that it's a transitional fuel but that's the thing - options are currently limited and it's the most flexible option. Remember - higher costs could increase social burden and harm society far more than its benefit.

I'm more triggered by hippie retards than anything else. They protest it mainly because they don't understand the full picture.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:05:02 PM by Seto Kaiba » Logged

View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Yesterday at 08:44:56 PM
Fox: I must say... life can be complicated..... when you have question(s) (via email) ... and it seems like they sort of get ignored. :D ; Fun, (And sometimes, a person may respond, and completely not answer the question.... so like... 3-person conversation.) Hahahaha!!
January 15, 2018, 07:26:16 PM
Fox: (path) 1 text=(address) char=(address) free=(address) ; << Well, closer to this... but yeah... even if I do choose to have defaults in the code, I could still use this method for overrides.
January 15, 2018, 07:24:28 PM
Fox: So like (path) 0 text=(address) char=(address) len=(number) ; (path) 1 free=(address) ; Or something. But that's just a quick example.
January 15, 2018, 06:59:14 PM
Fox: Hopefully. I was wanting to make it so you could put in the addresses/etc. as one of the arguments in the path. Hm?
January 15, 2018, 03:37:07 PM
KyleRunner: Nice! I hope you'll add compatibility with others games (GS1, Mario Golf and Tennis) soon.
January 14, 2018, 11:40:09 PM
Fox: Okay. Posted (in Downloads section) an initial cutdown version for now, for my text compressor. Basically to separate the code from my Editor for anyone who wants to mess with it. It only supports GS2, because I still didn't add the addresses/etc. for the other games.
January 14, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
Fox: Okay! Going to need to think how I want it to work. Initial thoughts is maybe have a number of arguments in the filepath thing. And have a number of shortcuts (files) to be used as examples. Assuming there are no problems.
January 14, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
KyleRunner: Well... I'm used to editing text ina a text editor, so... yes! Thanks in advance!
January 13, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
Fox: (Text editor = Text Document like notepad.)
January 13, 2018, 11:38:21 PM
Fox: Would you prefer during the text editing in a text editor? (Like what gstoolkit lets you do?) I could probably make a separate tool or something to compress it.
January 13, 2018, 10:10:02 PM
KyleRunner: Ok. Once I finish my Lost Age translation, I'll try a Mario Golf one. Thanks. (But I'll need help).
January 13, 2018, 10:03:17 PM
Fox: If you want to make it "permanent" (part of a hack), then you'd edit code in the ROM that writes to this location of the IDs you'd want to change. (You can find these locations by using a breakpoint debugger like SDL-H or no$gba.)
January 13, 2018, 10:00:11 PM
Fox: Reload/switch = Recommended to be done through Debug mode/warp menu, ofcourse... since doors seem to appear as if they were disabled? ; 03001238:01 and B+Start to get to warp menu.
January 13, 2018, 09:55:39 PM
Fox: @Kyle Runner = It might be, but you'd have to use the correct addresses for Mario Golf, rather than for GS2 as I have it right now. ; @raijinken = Yes. 02000454 = ID of leader. (Change this and reload/switch room you are in, enjoy.)
January 13, 2018, 02:23:29 PM
raijinken: Hey guys, is it possible to somehow change the lead character on the map? Was wondering. I remember there was a cheat to use Jenna, but what if I wanted Isaac, or Piers?
January 13, 2018, 02:10:03 PM
KyleRunner: Hey, Fox *
January 13, 2018, 02:09:37 PM
KyleRunner: Hey, is your text editor compatible with Mario Golf (GBA)?
January 11, 2018, 08:33:13 PM
Fox: But if it isn't an oversight, I still can't imagine it being that useful.
January 11, 2018, 08:28:24 PM
Fox: part, ofcourse.
January 11, 2018, 08:28:15 PM
Fox: 0200274C = Hmm... Stuff happens here when you use Cyclone around bushes. (These cause tile replacements, and setting event 0 to those tiles.) - And I guess this kept here so it can be scanned after battle. (To re-update the map.) So here is my fun thought (assuming if it is even possible, or even convenient if so.) ... Are there any events from other maps that could be disabled do to using Cyclone on bushes + Retreat glitch? I'll need to do some testing to make sure this isn't an oversight on my

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise