Golden Sun Hacking Community
April 27, 2017, 03:31:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who do you think should win the election?
Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.) - 1 (25%)
Hillary Clinton - 0 (0%)
Both both both! I love them to death! They should be king and queen. (Even if that makes them cheaters.) - 1 (25%)
Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.) - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump-bait / The Presidential Debate  (Read 7675 times)
Fox
(Your name), the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 17

I am: You. (What's your name?)
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2017, 06:14:06 PM »

That also being true for innate/native Americans who get dual citizenship? (That wouldn't be immigration, though... but knowing them, you never know...)
Umm... That does sound like a problem.
I mean... I could maybe see <1 year of American Citizenship not really meaning much in one sense... (But in another sense, it is practically like taking an oath/doing a pledge of allegiance.)
I suppose in the end... going so far as to require American-only citizenship is a bit selfish... One should take the dual citizenship, frame it in gold pearls, and having it hanging high like a trophy. (Well, now I'm getting carried away.)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:25:08 PM by Fox » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Isaac Isaac Isaac Isaac Mwahahaha!!!
Garet Aah! Get away from me Issac!
Isaac Why do you spell my name wrong?
Garet They said to add 's' if it's plural.
View Profile
Seto Kaiba
the blind-oriented developer
Jupiter Clan

Coins: 2

I am: owner of kaiba corp

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2017, 04:25:42 PM »

I don't know anything about NA citizenship laws so I can't comment there.

Forcing pure american citizenship is absurd. Dual citizenship exists so that immigrants are still citizens of their home countries, so that when they return they don't need things like visas/travel documents to go visit their families or something.

In all honesty outside of that huge @#$% up I'm not really as worried about Trump as I am about heightened political tensions with the people. I genuinely feel that some of the extreme young left is trying to silence the center here. I really hope that all the shenanigans involving punching neo nazis and labeling centrists as neo nazis keeps itself relegated to the insanity of the internet. The moment that this @#$% starts spilling into real life I'm going to seriously contemplate bailing this PoS country.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:28:58 PM by Seto Kaiba » Logged

View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Today at 12:17:52 AM
Fox: (e.g. The process of reomving, replacing, adding, and/or moving around current ability effects to other index numbers.... ETC.)
Today at 12:15:33 AM
Fox: Or an Ability Effect editor, even.... But I imagine most of those would involve have patches applied to help with compatibility, and what not.?
Today at 12:10:36 AM
Fox: Hm. Oh! Did Atrius's Editor contain code from the April Fools version? Might be cool to have that, I'm guessing? - And yes, tools... even specific feature tools... Like an Intellect Editor, maybe.... If it was practical. (Not saying doable, but practical.)
Yesterday at 11:58:08 PM
Lord Squirtle: And yeah, "far less user-friendly" as an argument relies on the current lack of tools that could make using that easier.
Yesterday at 11:57:26 PM
Lord Squirtle: Since the GS editor is actually slower than using a hex editor is when it comes to classes, especially if you are mostly copying or tweaking existing classes to make full lines for them.
Yesterday at 11:56:18 PM
Lord Squirtle: Well I mean, it's the kind of effect that could easily be applied to a number of abilities if one wants. Having to open up a hex editor to use it for each of those abilities would take some time, and wouldn't really be as worthwhile as it can be for classes.
Yesterday at 11:50:27 PM
Fox: Far less user-friendly? Hm? I would say it depends on the tools/and such... For example, still haven't gotten my Exporter project done....
Yesterday at 10:07:39 PM
Lord Squirtle: But what I was thinking of doing with the unused effects was figuring out which ones are still available and combining them; averaging out the differences between each one so they make up for the ones that are missing.
Yesterday at 10:05:36 PM
Lord Squirtle: I may consider moving the effects to the end of the effect list, since I moved the pointer table and added some empty space on the end. My main concern with that is that it would be far less user friendly.
Yesterday at 08:06:20 PM
Fox: Heh... Starting to make me want to add the Ability Editor to my own Editor now... So I can do that, and have chance values listed for each and every one. (So it is more specific than Atrius's editor.)
Yesterday at 08:03:06 PM
Fox: Well, 0-255.
Yesterday at 08:02:53 PM
Fox: The max probably being 255.
Yesterday at 08:00:09 PM
Fox: (@Editor modification: In which case, I would recommend adding support up to the maximum number for future purposes.... if at all reasonably possible.)
Yesterday at 07:53:50 PM
Fox: @Disabling them: It kinda would be a trade-off for those who want to use those effects that went unused.... ...  I have a suggestion, though... and it might be rather interesting. But have you thought about using one of the unused flags to like... switch out Effect lists? (So you can have your own if you don't want to modify the editor.) I imagine it is rather unnecessary, though. Since it is easy enough to extend the list with a quick editor modification.
Yesterday at 04:46:01 PM
Lord Squirtle: And elements too from the looks of things.
Yesterday at 04:44:05 PM
Lord Squirtle: Makes me wonder how much work it would take to add more djinn slots.
Yesterday at 04:30:45 PM
Lord Squirtle: Well, total - 1.
Yesterday at 04:30:13 PM
Lord Squirtle: Huh, neat. I think I found the part of the djinn battle menu code that decides how many djinn of each element exist.
Yesterday at 02:53:07 PM
Lord Squirtle: I should probably look into disabling the multiplier chance for those now that I think about it.
Yesterday at 02:52:17 PM
Lord Squirtle: I still am, but mainly because it doesn't look like there are any abilities that use those effects.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise