Golden Sun Hacking Community
May 28, 2017, 10:25:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who do you think should win the election?
Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.) - 1 (25%)
Hillary Clinton - 0 (0%)
Both both both! I love them to death! They should be king and queen. (Even if that makes them cheaters.) - 1 (25%)
Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.) - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump-bait / The Presidential Debate  (Read 8907 times)
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 17

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2017, 06:14:06 PM »

That also being true for innate/native Americans who get dual citizenship? (That wouldn't be immigration, though... but knowing them, you never know...)
Umm... That does sound like a problem.
I mean... I could maybe see <1 year of American Citizenship not really meaning much in one sense... (But in another sense, it is practically like taking an oath/doing a pledge of allegiance.)
I suppose in the end... going so far as to require American-only citizenship is a bit selfish... One should take the dual citizenship, frame it in gold pearls, and having it hanging high like a trophy. (Well, now I'm getting carried away.)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:25:08 PM by Fox » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
View Profile
Seto Kaiba
the blind-oriented developer
Jupiter Clan

Coins: 2

I am: owner of kaiba corp

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2017, 04:25:42 PM »

I don't know anything about NA citizenship laws so I can't comment there.

Forcing pure american citizenship is absurd. Dual citizenship exists so that immigrants are still citizens of their home countries, so that when they return they don't need things like visas/travel documents to go visit their families or something.

In all honesty outside of that huge @#$% up I'm not really as worried about Trump as I am about heightened political tensions with the people. I genuinely feel that some of the extreme young left is trying to silence the center here. I really hope that all the shenanigans involving punching neo nazis and labeling centrists as neo nazis keeps itself relegated to the insanity of the internet. The moment that this @#$% starts spilling into real life I'm going to seriously contemplate bailing this PoS country.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:28:58 PM by Seto Kaiba » Logged

View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Today at 08:38:45 AM
Fox: The other theory is it could be coming from Mt. Aleph somehow. Umm..?
Today at 08:36:28 AM
Fox: I not really sure... but if it is appearing right there like that... it almost seems like something targetted... but maybe it could be the presence of artifacts that are high in psynergy.... and maybe one of those was in Isaac's cabin.... (High concentrations of psynergy causes vortexes?)
Today at 08:28:53 AM
Fox: One of the vortexes in a town destroys the bridge... and it looks like the vortex at the end could have destroyed the house (OR maybe have some indirect connection/dunno.), and will probably destroy the bridge the PCs are on as well. :P Umm... 
Today at 08:24:53 AM
Fox: at least* Don't they* have*
Today at 08:24:03 AM
Fox: From what I read. (Or atl et least my interpretation/memory of what I read.) ... Don't think only really appear every 10 years...?  And hve some connection to the mourning moon (Probably what the vortex is at the end.)
Yesterday at 11:46:04 PM
Lord Squirtle: I'm not even sure how that could be advanced unless there is a good reason why they stop showing up.
Yesterday at 11:45:13 PM
Lord Squirtle: I think the vortex stuff basically ends maybe 1/4 into the game, at least until the post-credits scene.
Yesterday at 08:47:52 PM
Fox: (That's assuming we make a remake, and take out any contradictions or altar them a bit to fit in.) ... However, here's the thing... the Vortexes were corrupted, so the solution didn't quite work out. (And there might have been others trying to do the same thing.)
Yesterday at 08:43:49 PM
Fox: Anyway... I don't know much about Dark Dawn... but if I was to advanced the story on the Psynergy Vortexes, I would say that Felix was behind it. - It's like in GS1/GS2... How we were at first led to believe the lighting of lighthouses needed to be stopped... and that flips in GS2.... so I'm going to guess the vortexes is similar.
Yesterday at 08:36:22 PM
Fox: If you search "gstla" (even shorter) ... Rom sites are appearing on page 2. .... Hm...
Yesterday at 08:24:47 PM
Fox: And the main reason I thought that was semi-intersting... because it's basically advertising... "Hey you're looking up this game?" "Well, did you know you could emulate it?" ... to those very few (mostly children) who don't already know. 
Yesterday at 08:22:54 PM
Fox: @ratings spot = I mean of the same rom site.
Yesterday at 08:22:00 PM
Foxno ... I need advanced error checking on my English... it's not enough to have error checking in programming. :P
Yesterday at 08:19:35 PM
Fox: Who knew... that a simple search like "Golden Sun 2" (With [bno[/b] text for "rom" or "download"/etc.)  will have a link to a rom site on the first results page... not to mention having a ratings spot in the right side-bar.
May 24, 2017, 06:49:14 PM
Lord Squirtle: I guess I'll make a topic for the GBA concept room in Dark Dawn soon.
May 24, 2017, 04:27:21 PM
Fox: Yep ... There are many libraries for many languages... Python, etc... And then there are things like  the Google apis - e.g. http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/geocode/json?address=(whatever you want to search for)
May 24, 2017, 07:46:43 AM
Luna_blade: I can see how XML/JSON are a thing these days.
May 23, 2017, 04:52:18 PM
Fox: Easier in the idea that I can reduce required external stuff where the source code isn't available/modifyable (Well, there is overrides in some cases, but still.) ; So it's possible the only "Events" I would require are those of the Form.... (Mouse Events, Keyboard Events, Paint Events, Etc. when needed.)
May 23, 2017, 04:42:14 PM
Fox: Anyway... I know I am using built-in controls in my current editor, but it is not out-of-the-question that I might just go and make my own custom controls... so that it is actually easier for me (But that'd take a lot of work.)  I'm thinking about one large bitmap object, and just drawing them on it. Problem is, I'm afraid it might not be efficient enough.  So I haven't decided about doing it.)
May 23, 2017, 04:33:28 PM
Fox: @XML = If I recall, I believe Visual Studio uses it for Settings Variables that remain even after you close the program. (e.g. There's one variable I have in my program that I call "LastRom" to make it easier to get back into the program.)

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise