News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Trump-bait / The Presidential Debate

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 19, October, 2016, 11:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think should win the election?

Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.)
1 (25%)
Hillary Clinton
0 (0%)
Both both both! I love them to death! They should be king and queen. (Even if that makes them cheaters.)
1 (25%)
Neither one? Let's start over! (Most obvious answer.)
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

That also being true for innate/native Americans who get dual citizenship? (That wouldn't be immigration, though... but knowing them, you never know...)
Umm... That does sound like a problem.
I mean... I could maybe see <1 year of American Citizenship not really meaning much in one sense... (But in another sense, it is practically like taking an oath/doing a pledge of allegiance.)
I suppose in the end... going so far as to require American-only citizenship is a bit selfish... One should take the dual citizenship, frame it in gold pearls, and having it hanging high like a trophy. (Well, now I'm getting carried away.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

charon the ferryman

I don't know anything about NA citizenship laws so I can't comment there.

Forcing pure american citizenship is absurd. Dual citizenship exists so that immigrants are still citizens of their home countries, so that when they return they don't need things like visas/travel documents to go visit their families or something.

In all honesty outside of that huge @#$% up I'm not really as worried about Trump as I am about heightened political tensions with the people. I genuinely feel that some of the extreme young left is trying to silence the center here. I really hope that all the shenanigans involving punching neo nazis and labeling centrists as neo nazis keeps itself relegated to the insanity of the internet. The moment that this @#$% starts spilling into real life I'm going to seriously contemplate bailing this PoS country.