News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Who Is Your Favourite Dragon

Started by squizzy44, 08, October, 2009, 10:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is your favourite dragon from either games

Doom Dragon
10 (34.5%)
Turtle Dragon
0 (0%)
Water Dragon
0 (0%)
Blue Dragon
0 (0%)
Cruel Dragon
1 (3.4%)
Dragon
0 (0%)
Fire Dragon
2 (6.9%)
Flame Dragon
2 (6.9%)
Fusion Dragon
1 (3.4%)
Serpent
9 (31%)
Sky Dragon
1 (3.4%)
Winged Dragon
0 (0%)
Ocean Dragon
0 (0%)
Other (Please Post)
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Salanewt

Seems a bit odd... I would just wait for when sprite editing is possible, and then make them look like dragons you might like (perhaps, instead of Serpents, Cobras or Rattlesnakes, lol).

Anyway, I voted for Other this time, Eclipse.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Makes no sense.  You want to remove them because you just don't like dragons?  You know they're a staple of fantasy, right?

Sajin

I said it once, I'll say it twice: Serpent.
Ah, your idea of removing dragons is...not good. :Sweat: I mean why do you despise them so much? All of them are likable (unexisting word?) in a way...

Rolina

I know!  It's like saying Puppies are vile and disgusting, so they have to be driven into extinction.  I may not like dogs, and I may be a mildly-majorly insane psychopath, but I'm not THAT bad!  Let the Weyard people have their fantasy puppies!

Sajin

...Or over-sized turtles! (I'm talking about those turtle-dragonish-thing monster.)

suzumebachi

:Jupiter: Specifically, I like the Wyvern Chick. Just 'cause. I also like Eclipse.  The turtle dragon is cute, though! :JupiterDjinni:

Salanewt

Yeah, the Wyvern Chick monsters are actually kind of cute, lol.

Also, for the dragons that do not look as nice... Why not just make them look more like Mini-Serpents when the time comes?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Hay what about the summon Azul that's like a sea dragon but it's stil a dragon.

suzumebachi

Oh yeah, the one that looks like this one XD It's purty!

zman9000

crap... voted for wrong dragon...

well go Fusion dragon.. to bad i can't vote for it..
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

besttp

I like Doom Dragon!!!
Well, if you add the summon dragons, I'll vote for Eclipse.

Actually, I loved ALL dragons. I just think Eclipse an Doom Dragon are cool  :happy:

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Lock

Crystallux and Eclipse, definitely the best two IMO.

Charon

I like Serpent.

Also, not going to lock this since you guys don't seem to be just screwing around, but keep an eye on the dates ;)

zman9000

its funny how the only real dragon... enemy... in the game was called just a Serpent, not a dragon.
and by dragon i mean what you think of when you think of a dragon.

not people that turn into dragons, and dragons with more then one head. or water snakes that are called dragons...

no the Serpent was the only real dragon... and was in a way the only enemy in the game that you could normally hurt but couldn't kill because of how strong he was. you could only beat him because you fed him purple poison light... stuff...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: zman9000 on 24, December, 2011, 06:00:54 AM
its funny how the only real dragon... enemy... in the game was called just a Serpent, not a dragon.
and by dragon i mean what you think of when you think of a dragon.

not people that turn into dragons, and dragons with more then one head. or water snakes that are called dragons...

no the Serpent was the only real dragon... and was in a way the only enemy in the game that you could normally hurt but couldn't kill because of how strong he was. you could only beat him because you fed him purple poison light... stuff...
Well, do you think they could fit it's real name in? No it's too damn long. What is it? Yamata no Orochi, and those barrels of "dragonsbane" are really just barrels of sake (booze from Japan). Yeah, that right. You killed a big bloated blitzed lizard, that should've had 8 heads. That's how it is..

zman9000

that's true but, the fact is, most stories from japan say that even gods can get drunk.
so that doesn't matter.

the thing about the 8 heads. well it doesn't have 8. just one. so that doesn't matter.

the thing about the name?
well you can blame the programs limitations for that.

Japanese <> English
山のオロチ <> Yamata no Orochi
5 char <> 14 char

also blame English if you must

Durza

It did have eight heads didn't it, and eight tails as well. One of the tails turned into the Cloud Brand when Susanoo killed it.
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

zman9000

sorry but your wrong...

it had 1 head and one tail. its tail turned into a river. and then that one guy went back and put the cloud brand at the end of the tail for you to find.

I know my golden sun facts.
I have about 1000+ hours on GS2 and about 500 hours on GS1
this doesn't include hacking time.
I know the game inside and out.

Aile~♥

We're talking about the original legend here, zman. Not the version in Golden Sun.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]