News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Who Is Your Favourite Dragon

Started by squizzy44, 08, October, 2009, 10:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is your favourite dragon from either games

Doom Dragon
10 (34.5%)
Turtle Dragon
0 (0%)
Water Dragon
0 (0%)
Blue Dragon
0 (0%)
Cruel Dragon
1 (3.4%)
Dragon
0 (0%)
Fire Dragon
2 (6.9%)
Flame Dragon
2 (6.9%)
Fusion Dragon
1 (3.4%)
Serpent
9 (31%)
Sky Dragon
1 (3.4%)
Winged Dragon
0 (0%)
Ocean Dragon
0 (0%)
Other (Please Post)
3 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

squizzy44

Zach

Agreed, Serpent (he's a rather annoying boss in my hack

Salanewt

I chose Doom Dragon. I noticed that you listed the three Dragon bosses, and then sets of regular enemy dragons. Also, Doom Dragon because it has a very unique script for when it loses its heads. Serpent has a neat HP reducing script, but... Not as neat as the multiple heads one.

By the way, wouldn't the Tempest Lizard family count for dragon-ish types as well? I know that they are a bit different, but you can see the relation.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

squizzy44

Salanewt

Oh, don't worry, there is nothing to be sorry about.

Anyway, I have noticed that you are making a lot of polls, are these to help you choose things for a hack or something?

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Sajin

Interesting poll...
My vote goes for Serpent . Also, why isn't Tiamat in the poll?

Edit: Nervermind, I didn't notice th "Other" option. :p

This post has been edited by Sajin on Oct 9 2009, 07:15 AM

Salanewt

Oh yeah! I forgot about the summon dragons... Aw man, I perfer Eclipse much more than Doom Dragon.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Serpent.  Why?

Oh hoh hoh...  Well, I plan to have four elemental dragons in some option dungeons... And Serpent just so happens to have these LOVELY palette swaps.

That, and I like that kind of dragon.  It looks cool.

Edit:

Oh, are Tiamat and Eclipse not counted as dragons?  Sure, you don't FIGHT them, but they're still dragons, are they not?

This post has been edited by Role on Oct 9 2009, 05:41 PM

squizzy44

if i do this poll again i wil put the summon dragons in too,
i made this poll so i could remove the annoying dragons that noone likes from the game wich will make gameplay alot more fun

Rolina

I fail to see your logic on that.  How will removing dragons make it more fun?

Salanewt

Yeah, but there might be people who like some of these dragons, and they just have not voted. I would work more on the dragons that people don't like instead of removing them. However, it is your choice, so...

Have a nice day.

Edit: Since it looks like you are talking about the second Golden Sun, then I have to ask... Why did you put Fusion Dragon in the poll?

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Oct 10 2009, 07:29 AM

Aile~♥

Personally, I'd use Fusion Dragon. If possible I'd set a 1% chance of encountering random monsters in Venus Lighthouse in the second game, and that 1% chance monster would be either Fusion Dragon or Saturos and Menardi.

Sky Dragons are awesome!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

squizzy44

only the ones people dont like.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Exactly! I can still like them all while picking my favorite. And I noticed you can only choose 1 item... But apparently, I do not have a favorite dragon right now.

So unless it is of only having 1 dragon, than I too, do not see how this would get rid of what people think annoys them the most/ or don't like most. (In a manner that seems right.)

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Oct 10 2009, 04:56 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Well, here's the thing - EVERYONE LIKES DRAGONS.  Removing any of them would kind of... well, mess up what you're trying to do.  Here, we're voting for our FAVORITE dragons, not the ones that annoy us the most.  As such, the only thing you'll wind up removing is the least favorite... or, apparently, given how the poll's turning out, anything that isn't the Serpent.  I don't think that'll work all that well, y'know?

Drick9

squizzy44

the only reason i would like to remove the dragons is because i dispise most of them. (Stupid Dragons >:()

Salanewt

Oh wow... Well, why don't you like them?

Anyway, are you completely removing them, or just changing their sprites?

Have a nice day.

squizzy44

i just don't like dragons at all(excluding serpent),
i will only remove things like the water dragons and other less important ones, i have already replaced all of the level 10 and below enemys with stronger ones, i wasn't gouing to remove the dragons as such, but i was going to replace them with the ones that people  liked.