News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello, everyone!

Started by Satterrible, 17, December, 2016, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satterrible

Here for the interforum post-off, since I see my account was activated. =o I can feel the power. Anyways, I'm Saturos at the Temple of Kraden, buuut the name Saturos was taken already here. >.> If there is an active Saturos and you use the Satty nickname already, I can probably change mine to Ravelate instead, which is my other penname.

Let's see, about me... I'm 26, Canadian, studied English lit in university, just got back from teaching in Japan, and am now applying for PhD. @_@ I love Golden Sun, of course, but I also like Touhou, Ar Tonelico, Blazblue, Madoka Magica, Fate, and that kind of stuff as well! Lately I've been getting waaaay too into Granblue Fantasy. >.> I also write a bit, both poetry and kind of a novel. I like to sing, but I'm not very good at it, haha.

Love the Christmas background here! It's very festive.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Salanewt

Cool, another canuck! Welcome, how are you doing? I actually just made a post over at Kraden a little bit ago, as Salanewt. I might change my name here back to normal soon actually...

QuoteAnyways, I'm Saturos at the Temple of Kraden, buuut the name Saturos was taken already here.

Wait, you're different people? :o
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Lord Wolfram

QuoteAnyways, I'm Saturos at the Temple of Kraden, buuut the name Saturos was taken already here.

Good old times.......

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yeah, apparently....

Have (Original guy who used Saturos here/purposely being indirect) already used the Satty nickname yet? I don't recall ever seeing it.

Anyway, nice to see you've joined! Hope your enjoy your stay!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Satterrible

Wait, did I have an imposter? But anyway, yeah, just someone else using the Saturos name, haha. That's what I get for just using a generic GS name. >.> Sorry if that was confusing, everyone!

Haha... If I wanted to be funny, I'd say both of you were imposters? (How can any real life person be Saturos, the character in the game? Especially if they don't own the character.) But then again, it is extremely common to see multiple people named the same first name in real life.

Just like Salanewt, I think I would have been fooled as well. And that is okay. I'm sure we all have our moments.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Ignatius

Whoa, how did I miss this. Welcome, Satty! ^^

Lord Wolfram

How can any real life person be Saturos, the character in the game? Especially if they don't own the character.
That's why I made Lord Wolfram. This reason was for it

Satterrible

But I am literally Saturos.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot... Sometimes characters are based off real life people... so... in that case.... Welcome, Saturos! I think everybody is going to be wanting your autograph soon.
(Oh... My sense of humor...)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden