News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Fatal error on homepage

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 25, April, 2017, 02:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Might as well post this here since it has been there for some time. (And for documentation purposes, I guess. :P)

On the home page of this site, you see:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function Downloads_GetStarsByPrecent() in /home/content/a/t/r/atriusv/html/forum/Sources/Downloads.php on line 5275"

at the bottom.

It just came to my attention that there is a typo.

Downloads_GetStarsByPrecent()

If you call Downloads_GetStarsByPercent() instead, would it work?

(Do note that precent and percent are both valid words, but percent fits this context.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Atrius (He/Him)

You would think, but no, it uses the incorrect spelling.  The Downloads_ at the beginning of the function name is new though since it's been updated to the newer version.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Oh cool. That was a quick reply! (Check your emails often?)

And thanks for fixing it! It looks shiny now. Is that what causes the database error when uploading patches? (Haven't uploaded anymore since then...) ... If not, then I reckon that broke due to the newer Downloads version? (The Download does still get posted though, as seen with the Stat-boost patch, so no worries there.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)