News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Does this look familiar? (press release room)

Started by Salanewt, 21, May, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Remember those early screenshots where Matthew had a green shirt and darker hair?

Turns out that was just a lighting effect, which is still used by an earlier version of the Lookout Cabin map; any object model in here will have this effect applied to them!

Edit: Though, now that I think about it, wasn't his hair more red like Jenna's at some point? That may not have been a lighting effect.

Later edit: Found some old E3 screenshots from long ago:

So his hair colour did change, but it also looks like his clothes either got slightly lighter or that cave also had a lighting effect of some kind.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I completely forgot to update this at some point.

The Matty in that bottom screenshot is still present in the game's files, along with a whole slew of other variants.

... Is it me, or does it almost look like he's T-posing in the original screenshot?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?