Golden Sun Hacking Community
August 22, 2017, 03:00:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prox news  (Read 6220 times)
Luna_blade
The last member of the Luna clan
Luna Clan

Great Member

Coins: 0

I am: Timeless. As in, i don't have much free time.

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 04:57:23 PM »

Saturos good evening anybody today is raining...
Hey! Welcome back. You also got some nice art there.
 It is raining here as well.
 Mercury Djinni I make the rain!

Alex I can you all will freeze to death hahaha.
Garet Haha. Wait, you're joking right?

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
Lord Wolfram
The Lone Wolf
Mars Clan

I am the Angel of darkness and I am back.

Coins: 2

I am: fine!

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 08:41:55 PM »

Saturos Good Afternoon everyone. It's such a good feeling to return here.
So and as always about today's topics.
Return of Lord Wolfram (For good or Bad?)
The Fire Emblem Games topic creation.
We are with you Atrius.
Alex has something important to say

God of All This is bad... Really bad. The Lord Wolfram plans to do bad stuff in here. This is bad.
 Saturos Are you sane Kraden? Go home I am pretty sure that he's returning with good things in mind.

Saturos We are still unsure about can we make a Fire emblem game topic in here. After all it's not a Rom Hack but RPG maker XP game and it's not a golden sun game..
 :Menardi:I think it's good to go but just in case I think we need to wait for someone to confirm that.
 Saturos Good point.

We are with you Atrius.
 Saturos The recent news shocked us all and we couldn't do nothing but make something to cheerer you up.

Venus Djinni Mars Djinni Jupiter Djinni Mercury Djinni Isaac Garet Ivan Mia Felix Jenna Sheba Piers Alex Saturos Menardi Agatio Karst The Wise One God of All Feizhi
The Man who learned to hack us all can do anything. Hang in there Atrius as nothing can stop you. Even an unknown illness.

Saturos Well the last time we tried that it worked better.... Anyways the final news

Alex has something important to say
 Alex If you are reading this
        this this this this this this this this
        I bet that you did not read all "this"
        So you missed "thus" in this text.
        And so....
        Now you were looking for that one "thus"
        and you understand that I fooled you.

Weather news
Menardi Today is magnificent day...
day+7
night-99
So go outside for a nice little walk.

View Profile WWW
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 11:35:32 PM »

I believe you are looking for either the Tech, Gaming and Entertainment or the Creative Works forum? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

@thus: Yep. :p Good one!

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
MaxiPower
Feed Me Coins!!
Venus Clan

Great Member

Coins: 1

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2015, 12:04:49 AM »

What happened Atrius? is he okay?  Sad
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2015, 12:42:51 AM »

Felix Hola Amigo!
Piers And here... I point to you the only news we have from him: http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=2181.msg44311#msg44311
God of All Oh goody! It worked! The automated response-o-botic is brand new and functioning!
Jenna Hmm... Looks the same to me!

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
MaxiPower
Feed Me Coins!!
Venus Clan

Great Member

Coins: 1

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 06:44:40 AM »

Oh, :( hope its nothing Atrius.  That's terrible news. Hopefully you get the all clear soon to rest your mind.
View Profile
Lord Wolfram
The Lone Wolf
Mars Clan

I am the Angel of darkness and I am back.

Coins: 2

I am: fine!

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »

Saturos Good evening Ladies and Gentleman!
It's Saturos here with you, and let's take a look at today's news topics!
School's over? What that means?
01000011 01101111 01100100 01100101
4d 6f 72 65 20 63 6f 64 65
Weather news!!!

Saturos And so let's start the interview with famous Lord Wolfram!
Lord Wolfram: Hello there!
  Saturos It's good to see you around, what brings you here?
Lord Wolfram: Well I just graduated the school and all went well, I hope my exams went well too, still have to wait for the results.
 Saturos That's interesting indeed, what are you doing now on daily basis?
Lord Wolfram: Helping family and.... you'll get to report that in news.
 Saturos Understood!

School's over? What that means?
 Saturos I don't know?

01000011 01101111 01100100 01100101
 Saturos Alright for those who don't know Lord Wolfram wants to become a game developer, for that he's learning how to code. He's learning languages like C++ C# and tools like Visual studio, Code::Blocks and Unity. Let's support him so he can do well!!

4d 6f 72 65 20 63 6f 64 65
 Saturos He's also teaching people how to make Fire Emblem games in a tool called FEXP, check out the youtube video, you'll learn a lot! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFKw_LnHP3nEc-h6NcPiHlO43gvz9raaX
And he's in small trouble and he's a bit ashamed to ask but he needs support too.  Sad

Weather news
 Menardi Oh dear, apparently it's gonna be about 120 degrees of Celsius.... STAY INSIDE YOUR ROOM AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES... or study for your finals!
View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 12:33:16 PM »

Oh cool. Prox News is back! They went on a year long hiatus, it seems.

Alex Hey everybody! I have a puppet show going! Let me get words into peoples mouths before I start....
Garet Who goes on a year long hiatus?! That's creepy. Must have went on vacation. Right Isaac?
Isaac No! No one goes on a year long vacation without me!
Ivan A vacation? I happen to be on one right now. And the ironic part is, it's all thanks to Hamma for her not knowing how to spell her own name.
Felix Speaking of irony, I went back to elementary school.
Jenna The funny part is that I'm his teacher! I love my job.
Mia Jenna is one fine teacher to be teaching Felix! Teehee!
Felix Apparently, after that fall from Venus Lighthouse, I lost my vocabulary, so I had to relearn it! We're all good now, though!
Sheba He's a quick learner! And for that, I think we know why he was our leader.
Piers I didn't have to go to school to get my vocabulary.
God of All Ventriloquism is so fun! Anyone else wanna try?

Alex Now, which of our puppets took the cookie? Anyone know?
Piers *Munch*munch*
"Alex Shame Kraden, Don't give it away!
God of All Oh, don't worry! I'm not! :P

Alex Oh... look. We've got guests! Give them some cookies!
Saturos Hey umm.. we're just dropping by to delivery the news.
Menardi Yes. She just passed away.
Alex Heheh... Another one down. She didn't see worthwhile anyway.
Jenna Who just passed away?!
Saturos Bye!

Isaac While I was sleeping last night, I dreamed that Saturos wanted to become a game developer... Or wait. Maybe that was someone else... uhhh.... What's his name? I think it was Lord Wolfram. Yes, Lord Wolfram!
Garet So how did that go?
Isaac Actually, I thought it was going to be bad, but it surprisingly turned out to be pretty good! I was scared to wake up it was that good!
Garet I always dreamed I could play Fire Emblem.
Isaac You had a dream too?
Garet Nah... Just wish I could. But I suck bad.

Sheba Boy, it sure is getting hot in here. Why did they pick South Africa for the tourist attraction.
Ivan I don't know, but we still need to find Hamma! No time for video games or anything! Hamma's waiting!

Do they find Hamma... Could she be the one who died? Yadda yadda yadda.... Find out next time... (or never :P) !
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 12:43:07 PM by Fox » Logged

View Profile
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
August 20, 2017, 08:59:37 PM
Fox: Same... depending on whether they've used tricks instead or not.
August 20, 2017, 08:02:49 PM
Salanewt: I could see it counting.
August 20, 2017, 11:24:44 AM
Fox: Not sure if Zelda (LttP/Minish Cap) count or not...
August 20, 2017, 11:23:00 AM
Fox: Appararently, I can't think of many GBA games that do the psuedo-3D thing. (That being 2D maps with 3D-like collision...) Golden Sun and Superstar Saga come to mind, though... but I'll need to think about others, since it is quite possible i've simply forgotten....
August 19, 2017, 03:45:19 PM
Fox: Hmm... Thought: What if Isaac and co. weren't on Jupiter Lighthouse when Felix and co. were... I wonder if the story could have had a huge expansion, in this case.
August 18, 2017, 12:18:56 PM
Fox: Welcome back!
August 18, 2017, 09:12:43 AM
Luna_blade: back from vacation
August 17, 2017, 02:29:26 AM
Fox: That moment when you realize that there is a lot of chatting going on on Discord, that there is no point in trying to keep up. :P  Hm....
August 16, 2017, 04:50:22 AM
Fox: (Then again, just because posting is disabled, doesn't necessarily mean the buttons would be removed as well.)
August 16, 2017, 04:48:55 AM
Fox: (I mean, buttons I would expect to be similar to that.... rather than those specifically since I recall posting there to be disabled.)
August 16, 2017, 04:33:02 AM
Fox: Yeah... I like to think of it as a page loaded with ads. And it's not just the forum home page either... check the sub-forums/topics themselves. == New Topic/Reply/etc. buttons were affected.
August 15, 2017, 07:04:30 PM
Salanewt: Lol, nice. :P
August 15, 2017, 06:33:02 PM
Foxhttp://z9.invisionfree.com/Golden_Sun_Hacking/index.php? == Hahaha! GSHC Classic looks funny now that Photobucket killed the images. :P Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
August 14, 2017, 07:12:02 PM
Salanewt: So yeah, I'm typing up a non-academic essay on why GS2 was rushed; expect that sometime soon!
August 07, 2017, 05:53:11 AM
Fox: But anyway, such a hack mod is simply an idea, and I do not have any current plans to work on it at this time, so.....
August 07, 2017, 05:51:46 AM
Fox: Okay, cool. I think my idea works best without an ability to swap PCs (OR to just simply make that use it the PC's turn.) Hmmm... And with that, I question if a turn list is even needed with my approach. (Outside of maybe 1 entry, if that shortens the modifications.)
August 07, 2017, 05:13:26 AM
Salanewt: To be honest I've been thinking of expanding the battle turn section and also adding code for PCs to have more than two turns in the AI overhaul, but I probably won't allow anyone to have more than four.
August 06, 2017, 12:22:17 AM
Fox: Oh, and if that approach was taken = Would like to also have it so you select the spell to use when it is actually your turn rather than at round start.
August 06, 2017, 12:12:37 AM
Fox: Would take a lot of balancing, but I can see an adept being very slow, and yet very powerful.
August 06, 2017, 12:06:11 AM
Fox: And bosses can have an Agility that is above half of the maximum possible Agility. Mwahaha.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise