News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

I'm new, please be gentle

Started by HerrBoltzmann, 23, June, 2017, 01:34:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HerrBoltzmann

Hey everyone, I've been a longtime fan of Golden Sun (like since I was a kid with a gba). I wouldn't say I have significant experience with coding but I figured what better place to expose myself than here!  I'm about to be a college senior, I'm a physics major, and idk what other introductory things I can really say so there you go.  I'm also very friendly I swear.

leaf

That title... are we talking about joining a forum or your first time having sex?

Joke's aside, welcome. We don't have as much going on here as we used to, but there's one or two active projects still. Enjoy your time here.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Quoteor your first time having sex?
SEXBOT... GET THE BANHAMMER QUICK!!!!!

*Actually reads post* Oh wait.... nevermind... Sorry about that.

Welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community. We hope you enjoy yourself here. Make yourself at home, and yadda, yadda, yadda.

P.S. = If you've seen Family Feud enough times, I think you'd realize too many sex references can be made out of so many things....
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

charon the ferryman

welcome aboard dude

:happy:
:VenusDjinni:

also I think talking about sex is the opposite of being gentle lmao

HerrBoltzmann

What better way to start than by causing a discussion about sex :JupiterSet:

It's good to be here, thanks for the warm welcome!

Lord Wolfram

Greetings! I welcome thee to the forum where we learn many things and give birth to many interesting ideas and projects.

zman9000

welcome! don't mind the low activity...
there are people here...
watching...
waiting...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome!

Let us know if you need any help with hacking stuff. :P
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Lord Wolfram

Quote from: Salanewt on 28, June, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

Hahaha he meant Golden sun hacking stuff right, Right RIGHT??

Rolina

Quote from: Lord Wolfram on 29, June, 2017, 02:43:58 AM
Quote from: Salanewt on 28, June, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

Hahaha he meant Golden sun hacking stuff right, Right RIGHT??
No, he could be talking Yoshi's Island too.  I think we've helped out a Summon Night Swordcraft Story 3 group as well, and some of us are familiar with Super Mario World. :3c

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

@Yoshi's Island: There is a GBA port for it, so that is quite a possibility. He could be talking about hacking people's computers though.

Don't forget that we can do more than just GBA hacking..... well at least I can study DS as well... Although, GBA is likely easier for several reason. (One is because GBA files are usually much smaller.... but not a huge difference. Etc.

@Summon Night: Hm?  While I saw the postings, I wonder if we actually did help? I'll check. http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=2488.0 = No posts by Salanewt, and me not being very useful... however, leaf did give out some translation thoughts.... Etc.

@SMW: Outside of using Lunar Magic, you'll have to count me out on this one. (For now.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

HerrBoltzmann

I forgot Summon Night Swordcraft Story existed until now.  It's been years since I played any of those!

Lord Wolfram

Sigh... It's a project that's so close yet so far of being finished.