News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

help ingame - Babi lighthouse

Started by eranmil, 08, October, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eranmil

hey all
iv recently downloaded GS into my phone, and im stuck at a certian area.
on Babi's lighthouse, at the late part of the game u enter a big room with 2 ladders, and a sand waterfall. after u enter few rooms u can walk on a step that allows u to make that sand fall in a new route, to the right of the previous location. acording  to few guides i read, from that point u just need to walk via the sand fall to the other side and into a door. my problem is, i cant manage to pass the sand into the other side. i just fall everytime. any idea?s

leaf

You need to press and hold the run button (B). Running at a slight diagonal upward seems to be best.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

eranmil

im standing at the highest point, pressing right+top, but its still not enough ;/ im being swept away

eranmil

nvm - pressing the B worked!! i didnt know about that - thanks alot!!!