News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Salanewt makes his re-arrival (no Role, please do not give me a nickname, you already know me)

Started by Salanewt, 01, October, 2009, 08:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Well, I don't really want to do this, but... Look, you know me, and I know you, so this introduction can be kept short.

I am coming here (although I do not favour the idea of relocating the forum) to offer my support in some ways.

By the way, the topic title asks Role to not nickname me, but this applies to everyone, please don'y nickname me unless I am called Yoshi or Salanewt.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Welcome. I'm working on fixing the post count issue (if I even can D:)

I'm still glad you signed up, and I hope you enjoy the new forum as well. :3

Salanewt

Thanks. I am sure that I will like it here, but it will probably take me some time before I enjoy it here as much as at GSHC Classic (probably a week at the most).

Have a nice day.

Cool, I can resize the avatar...

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Salanewt

Zach

Salanewt

Yeah, I still have no clue. I mean, we both have the same amount of posts, but mine is higher. DO you know what it is Charon/Atrius?

Have a nice day.

Charon

Reputation is the cumulative measurement of how well someone posts. The higher your reputation, the more people think that you made excellent posts. I raised your reputation as a small test, actually.

Salanewt

Oh cool, thanks for having me be a test subject for this. I just noticed that there is no limit to how high it can be raised, but I can not raise my own... Mwahahahahahaha!

Edit: Oh, there is a limit based on post count.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hehe, thanks for not actually doing it I suppose.

Anyway, what is this "Thank" button beside Quote?

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

How did I end up with 8 reputation?

And where is this "thank" button?

Did you see it in the introductions topic? Cause I don't see one.

Salanewt

I don't know how it comes up... I think I have to make an early post or something. After that, I can "Thank" anyone who posts a comment after mine.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Apparently someone disapproves of one of my posts. My reputation went down! (probably from that Animal Game topic)

Salanewt

Chances are, that is what it was from (not from me, but I don't know who did it).

Have a nice day.
Anyway, how do you like it here? It is pretty good, but the background could use a tiny bit of design.

Rolina

Salanewt

Wait, what? Nooooo!

By the way, I think you forgot to type my nickname... Lannie, really? Almost reminds me of Lassie... The name of a famous dog...

Have a nice day.

I asked you politely to not nickname me, but wait! You posted in the introductions forum... Mwahahahahahahaha! Now I get to give you a nickname...

Rolina

Salanewt

Oh yes, that is true. I thought about it a while ago, but...

Aunt is what I could call you, but...

Okay, now I know that you are thinking "how is that related to Role?". Well, I managed to re-arrange and break down you username so often that it somehow transformed into Aunt. Besides, I already have enough aunts. Also, I might think of something better in the next few days, so...

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Lighthouse_of_Yoshi/index.php?showtopic=54

We converted your name somehow (I forget how it happened, lol), and I had forgotten about this topic... We were going to come up with more nicknames for different people now that i think about it.

Have a nice day.