News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hi everybody!

Started by Dyrati, 22, March, 2019, 07:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dyrati

I'm just another Golden Sun fan here to learn, explore, and share some neat stuff hopefully!  I came here in search of information to complete a Golden Sun project I've been working on, and this community appears to be the best place to find answers to the odd questions that google can't provide.

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome! Let us know if you have any questions you'd like answered. :P

What's your project?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Dyrati

I'm working on a Golden Sun Calculator, which is sort of just a glorified excel spreadsheet.  As of now, it has a complete Damage Calculator, a Stat Calculator, a Class Calculator, and it can sort or search all of the Djinn, Equipment, Weapons, Classes, and Psynergy by any stat you want, like HP, DEF, Average Damage dealt, and other things.  I want to make it really accessible, even to casual gamers, while having everything you'd need to strategize without having to turn on the game.  Still a work in progress, although I took some crude screenshots!

Screenshots:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qPx1PI7bX45QrcQwAWY81KiWk5x1kouz
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-A-nBL5ZOSRQ98JGUACgdN-FeDM1hfU4

MaxiPower

Welcome to the boards, see your post about formulas, sorry I cannot help as it goes over my head lol. Im sure someone here will be able to help you though.

Salanewt

Oh hey, that's pretty cool! Do you have any questions you'd like answered now?

We also have a Discord page if you'd like to catch any of us in there; I tend to be pretty inactive on the forums these days.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Dyrati

Thanks! I made a post under General Golden Sun with some of my questions.  Is that the best way to ask them here? Also I've never used Discord much actually, but I'll go check it out ^-^

Salanewt

Sweet! As for your questions, that's one of the best places to post aside from the subforums under "The Editor."

I'll check it out!