News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Greetings !

Started by Oelacoacca3921, 29, May, 2019, 08:31:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oelacoacca3921

Hello everyone !

I'm a 25 years old, female french digital/contemporary artist and big fan of Golden Sun Series. I found GSHack community a bit randomly trying to put some old gba games on my smartphone emulator. What a good surprise to find out that there was a rom hacking GS community still active in 2019 ! (GS in France was never a big thing but I guess in other countries it acted more like a very poplar game?)
Anyway, please apologise my english mistakes (I'm going to make some... My written english is kind of rusty)

I know a very few about hexadecimal ( I opened a few years ago hexedit to open up pokemon roms and see what was inside but nothing serious ) and now i see all of this, I seriously want to try experiment with !

Thank you for all your work around GSTLA Editor, it's amazing. It's already open on my laptop and I have already changed a flying bird into a Drakozor hover head.

All the best

Oela

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome!

Let us know if you want any help with hacking these games, and we'd be more than happy to help! By the way, we also have a Discord server if you're interested; I'm mostly on there these days. :P

Hope to hear from you again soon!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?