News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Small Note over the Voting Polls

Started by Charon the Ferryman, 19, October, 2009, 07:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

You can now create your own polls in the Voting Polls.

Zach

we couldn't do that at first? If so, then thanks for the heads up (which seems to be the case)

Salanewt

Cool. Wait, I thought we could make polls before (or are you saying this about a new section)?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Quote from: SalanewtCool. Wait, I thought we could make polls before (or are you saying this about a new section)?

Have a nice day.

that's what i also thought o.O

Charon

Nope. Apparently the permissions only allowed Global Mods and Admins to do so. XD

Salanewt

Oh wow, that is strange. Anyway, can we post polls anywhere, or just in certain sections?

Also, I thought I saw the poll fields before when starting a new topic?

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I think you can post polls anywhere... but I may be mistaken. I'll take a quick check.

Salanewt

Okay, thanks.

Have a nice day... <-- Oh boy, it is actually getting annoying for me to type this, but I like doing it so much!