News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello I'm japanese.

Started by parakasu, 05, February, 2020, 02:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parakasu

Hello. I am Japanese.
I do not understand English, so I read while translating. :sad:

I am also a fan of the golden sun!
I've been playing for 5 years since it was released in Japan. :happy:

I want to play a game, but I want to change the graphic of the character.
How do I change graphics directly?

Sorry for the ambiguous question. :Sweat:

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello Japanese, how are you doing? :D
I do not understand Japanese, unfortunately.... but some of our other users may have dabbled in it. (e.g. leaf, and maybe a few others.)

That's great!
Hmm....

You mean with Atrius's Editor? Which version are you using? Sprite Editing is with 0.5, but not with 0.4.

That's okay.   :D :D :D

Hardly any activity on these forums now days, so support is usually best asked for on the Discord we have.... although, I still check these forums from time to time, not super often as I use to, though.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Misery

You can change the graphics using this version of the editor. It doesn't work with earlier versions:
http://www.goldensunhacking.net/downloads/GoldenSunTLA_Editor_DevV0_5.zip
In the graphics viewer, look for options to export/import. You will have to use another program for editing. This works for player character graphics, but not for most enemies, since they use a different format.

Quote from: Fox on 06, February, 2020, 02:49:52 PMHardly any activity on these forums now days, so support is usually best asked for on the Discord we have.... although, I still check these forums from time to time, not super often as I use to, though.
I think forums are better for this though, it's hard to keep up with instant messaging if you're not familiar with the language.

parakasu

Thank you for your kindness. :happy:

0.5 I understand.
I was able to actually edit it.
Edit after importing in PNG format.

About Discord
I participated.
Study while translating English sentences.

Edit about 1100 pieces. :Sweat:

Thank you very much. :heart:

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

QuoteI think forums are better for this though, it's hard to keep up with instant messaging if you're not familiar with the language.
Fair enough, but my main point was letting us know about the question at all. Since no one responded for like a day and a half....  That's a little long (not by much, though.... but with the theory it could have been much longer) for a simple question that could easily be answered in less than 10 minutes. (Depending on what is required, sometimes translations can seem a little vague...)
(And then redirect us here, if you prefer forum topics.)
(Now that I see you post, though, how many people still check this forum regularly (at least three days a week), anyway?)
Something like that. Heheh.. :) It's not that important though, just a thought.

Quote0.5 I understand.
I was able to actually edit it.
Edit after importing in PNG format.
Great to hear you succeeded with the editing!! :) :)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome to the forum!

We hope you've been enjoying it here.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?