News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Oddities in the data

Started by Role, 11, November, 2008, 09:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Just a thread for things you found via the editor that you found... Odd.

For instance, Isaac's 7th battle sprite - he apparently has no intention to stop beating the hell out of the poor sap who pissed him off.  It's like... A really fast, non-stop version of his attack sprite... and NOBODY else has it.  Not even his clone, Felix!

Also, something that's VERY weird, considering the story of GS.  There's a 5th elemental lighthouse sprite.  Why?  Dunno.  maybe they were planning on having the Sol Sanctum be the Sol Lighthouse at first?  Your guess is as good as mine.

Another thing I found odd, or rather, interesting was Mia's Second, Third, and Fourth Pallet swaps.  Rainbow-y... to say the least... ^-^;

So, anything weird that y'all see that's in there?  Anything you found strange, silly or amusing?

No, Garet's existence, although amusing, doesn't count... Something else, please.

Rolina

Yes, but this is a thread for things that you personally found amusing or strange, rather than just hidden data.  That's why I said Garet's Existence doesn't count.  Everyone finds him weird.

Atrius (He/Him)

The palette swaps are actually just filters that can be applied to any sprite.

Also, everything in this topic is worth mentioning.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]