News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Item Drop Choice

Started by Salanewt, 10, March, 2020, 10:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hey; this is just a small note.

In GS1, when you get an item drop in battle and have a full inventory, you have the choice to throw away the item you got or throw away a different item and replace it with your new one. If you earn multiple items in battle, it will repeat this sequence for each item. Unfortunately, this can result in a potential game-crashing bug if you try to give yourself 31 of a stackable item (and everyone has a full stack of that item).

In GS2, the code is skipped and you auto-toss your first item drop. This was likely changed because of that bug. However, this is what happens if you get more than one item drop with a full inventory:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It will loop the code and let you choose for your remaining item drops. See, they either cut or skipped the initial item check when tweaking the code, but kept most of it intact so it can still loop for additional items. I have not tested to see if the same game-crashing bug still exists in GS2, and given other things going on right now it may take me a while to do so.

So... yeah! Now I can remove another pin in the Discord server.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?