News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hey everybody! I'm new!

Started by foinacruz, 21, April, 2020, 06:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foinacruz

Wow, I haven't been on a forum forever! This is nuts!
Well, I'm Nico and I'm looking to get into some romhacks and mods. With the whole pandemic business I have nothing but time on my hands, so I'll be here and there posting occasionally. This looks like a fun place! Thanks for having me aboard. Stay safe, everybody!

Misery

Hey, welcome! Forum doesn't get much activity nowadays as people mostly talk on discord... would be good if we used it more when talking about hacking stuff though, so the info doesn't get drowned out by all the other conversation and lost to history.

Slightly jealous of having free time... for me it's work as usual >_>

Salanewt

Hey there, welcome to the forum! Let us know if you have any questions, although I'll second Misery's statement about the Discord server being more active these days.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Welcome! I will third Misery, and second Salanewt.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)