News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun BYOND

Started by Kioll, 21, November, 2011, 04:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna_blade

It should be still active. Or at least not abandoned. :um:
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Kioll

Define in the works...?  This is still on the backburner.  I still need base sprite icons with interchangeable pieces....  Which I can technically do, technically, with a little thing I like to call pixel editing...  but it's not easy, and it's a LOT of work.  If I had someone to definitively help with one job or the other, (coding or iconning), I could likely pick up the other and at least get started.  But the job is daunting for a single person, and I hate working alone, which was part of the point of making this thread originally: to get people to help.
But no, it's not abandoned.  In fact, it's just waiting for the right moment...  Trust me.  One day, this WILL be a reality.  And it'll be epic.  I hope...
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

Thebatwarrior

Sounds good is the game still being made?
Batman protected Tolbi from the Eclipse.  He has his own element title, The Dark Knight.