News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

GSHC FC/PSN/XBoxLive/Steam ect. list

Started by Charon, 11, January, 2012, 08:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

I actually haven't seen a group list for this, only the 3DS Mii list, which can be found here. The Mii's have also been copied to this thread for easy access.

Game Together!

Basically list your connections online here! If you have a new connection that isn't on the list, list it anyways and I'll be happy to add it. If you need to edit any information, please list that as well.

If you guys want to have a gaming night, we can also post announcements here as well as temporarily on the ticker.

Steam:
Charon the Ferryman - Current Nickname: YOU'RE WINNER
Knight of Purgatory - KnightOfPurgatory
Overlord Kain - KainUltima
Tan - TheyAreNext
Salanewt - Salanewt
zman9000 - zman9000
Awec - darthawec

PSN:
Overlord Kain - Xevelon
Tan - TheyAreNext
Kioll - Kota0819

XBL
Overlord Kain - Kain
Tan - TheyAreNext
zman9000 - Illogicalfriend

Battle.net
Overlord Kain - PM for details
Tan - PM for details

Mii FC:
[spoiler=large images]

(FC 4811-7108-2013)
umbrarush: 3652-0558-2974
[/spoiler]
-------

Lol, as a sidenote I DO have different current gen. systems, but I only play online on my computer via Steam. Might be getting minecraft soon but I would rather just get a new desktop first... lol

Knight of Purgatory

Steam:KnightOfPurgatory
Anything else? Nope!Chuck Testa!
I have a ps3 but no net connection yet
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Kain

Steam:  KainUltima
PSN:  Xevelon
X-Box Live:  Kain (Maybe...I hardly play so I don't even know if my account is still Gold.  The only online game I have is Left 4 Dead.)
Battle.net, this falls under Starcraft 2.  I'd rather you send me a PM asking for a match instead.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Tan

Steam ID - TheyAreNext
XBL - TheyAreNext
PSN - TheyAreNext
Battle.net - PM me for my Real ID, would rather not have the email publicly posted.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Salanewt

Oh, what the heck? I suppose I can post my Steam name...

Steam: Salanewt

If that doesn't work, then probably Yoshi. If that doesn't, then... Uh, ask me later.

As for my other codes and names, I have decided to only offer them when a request is sent through PM.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

Steam name: zman9000

XBL name: Illogicalfriend

there you go.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Awec

I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Kioll

PSN: Kota0819

I just got a PS Vita and I'm super excited.  Anyone else with Dynasty Warriors Next, I'd love to play a few rounds!
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?

RagnarokEmissary

Steam: ShishiouBlade

I play Champions Online, mostly, but I play Alien Swarm sometimes, too.

My Champions Online character's name is Kagerou. I don't have an alt character. Yet.