News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Animation Overhaul - Slash Expansion Pack Announcement

Started by Salanewt, 28, March, 2021, 02:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hey everyone!

EDIT: 04/04/21; small bug fix for two variants. I also changed the one on the download page, making the only version available on the forum the previously labelled "gsmagic compatible" one. Please update if you have one of the old ones (you can just patch over your current project post-Animation Overhaul hack; no need to start fresh).

This is just a quick announcement post for a new patch I added to the downloads page.

Here are just a few gifs copy+pasted from the main post, along with a few that aren't from there:

I hope you check it out!  :happy:

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

VanishMantle

Any chance of a mod or something like this for GS1? I would be down to learn to do this myself if possible as well.

Salanewt

I am extremely late in replying to you (I apologise about that)!

While I may consider making some animation hacks for GS1 down the road, there are no plans to do so at the moment as it takes a lot of effort to make these and I'd rather spend that effort working on other projects, including a GS1+2 merger I want to work on once the AI Overhaul has been completed. However, I would be happy to share assets and pointers on how to accomplish something like this for GS1 for anyone who wants to take a crack at it themselves.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?