News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun Reloaded Spanish (Español)

Started by Moumph, 23, August, 2023, 07:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moumph

¡Hola! He conseguido acabar la traducción de Golden Sun Reloaded de Caledor al español.
He utilizado la ROM italiana como base los dos juegos.

Todo está traducido excepto los gráficos del juego, como el background del principio donde dice "The Lost Age", o algunos gráficos del Coloso donde debería decir "Empieza" y cosas por el estilo.

Si alguien quiere insertar las imágenes originales de la ROM en español, ¡puede hacerlo si sabe cómo!

También eliminé los artículos como "una" en "una avellana". En los datos del juego debería ser algo como "[1D][01] avellana", donde [1D][01] es el artículo "una". El problema es que en italiano e inglés los artículos son diferentes y no he podido cambiarlo. ¿Hay alguien que sepa cómo hacerlo?

Recuerda que debes aplicar los parches a las ROMS Italianas limpias de los juegos. El mod de Caledor ya lo añade este parche.
Aquí están los parches (v1.82a):
https://shorturl.at/lDK06

===================================================

Hi! I managed to translate Golden Sun Reloaded from Caledor to Spanish.
I used the Italian ROM as the base for both games.

Everything is translated except the graphics from the game, like the intro background where it says "The Lost Age", or some graphics from the Colosso where it should say Start and things like that.

If someone wants to insert the original images from the Spanish rom you're welcome to do it!

Also articles like "una" in "una avellana" were removed. In the game data should be something like "[1D][01] avellana" where [1D][01] is the article "una". The problem is that in Italian and English the articles are different and I couldn't manage to change it. There is someone who knows how to do it?

Remember that you must apply the patches to the vanilla Italian ROMS of the games, without Caledor's mod. This patch already applies the mod.
Anyways, here are the translated mods (v1.82a):
https://shorturl.at/lDK06

evilGalo

Thanks for make this traslate, my main languaje is the Spanish, but I cant download from that link, said to ask for permission to access the data, how can I download the file? thanks in advance.

Moumph

evilGalo

Quote from: Moumph on 08, September, 2023, 03:12:03 AMUps, sorry. Now it should work, I hope :happy:

Is worked now, Thanks so much for the hard work!, By the way, which is the Patch tool that you use for the Italian roms?

Moumph

I forgot to include it :!:  I use tsukuyomi, which is very straightforward to use. I have added tsukuyomi in the zip file and this should be everything you need now. Except for the ROMS of course :happy:

evilGalo

Quote from: Moumph on 09, September, 2023, 12:31:11 PMI forgot to include it :!:  I use tsukuyomi, which is very straightforward to use. I have added tsukuyomi in the zip file and this should be everything you need now. Except for the ROMS of course :happy:

Got it, thanks again for the great work! By the way, you did the traslate and the Patch of the last version of the Caledor's Mod Right?

Moumph

evilGalo

Quote from: Moumph on 11, September, 2023, 07:35:57 AMYes, version 1.80 at this time

Thanks!, I have played the first minutes of the golden sun 1 and, so far, the traslate is amazing, thanks again for the amazing job.

Moumph

Well, in fact, I used the Spanish text from the Spanish ROM, except for some lines that I had to translate myself because couldn't extract them.
Is not a so big deal haha, but thanks!

javi3

Quote from: Moumph on 23, August, 2023, 07:57:08 AMHi! I managed to make a translation of Golden Sun Reloaded from Caledor to Spanish.
I used the Italian ROM as base for both games.

Everything is translated except the graphics from the game, like the intro background where it says "The Lost Age", or some graphics from the Colosso where it should say Start and things like that.

If someone wants to insert the original images from the spanish rom you're welcome to do it!

Also the articles like "una" in "una avellana" were removed. In the game data should be something like "[1D][01] avellana" where [1D][01] is the article "una". The problem is that in Italian and English the articles are different and I couldn't managed to change it. There is someone who knows how to do it?

Remember that you must apply the patches to the vanilla Italian ROMS of the games, without Caledor's mod. This patch already applies the mod.
Anyways, here are the translated mods (v1.80):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_J0wfW8u3WlW_-SEYXlThqvihtumx1L/view?usp=sharing

¡Hola! He conseguido acabar la traducción de Golden Sun Reloaded de Caledor al español.

Todo está traducido excepto los gráficos del juego, como el background del principio donde dice "The Lost Age", o algunos gráficos del Coloso donde debería decir "Empieza" y cosas por el estilo.

Si alguien quiere insertar las imágenes originales de la ROM en español, ¡puede hacerlo si sabe cómo!

También eliminé los artículos como "una" en "una avellana". En los datos del juego debería ser algo como "[1D][01] avellana", donde [1D][01] es el artículo "una". El problema es que en italiano e inglés los artículos son diferentes y no he podido cambiarlo. ¿Hay alguien que sepa cómo hacerlo?

Recuerda que debes aplicar los parches a las ROMS Italianas limpias de los juegos. El mod de Caledor ya lo añade este parche.
Aquí están los parches (v1.80):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_J0wfW8u3WlW_-SEYXlThqvihtumx1L/view?usp=sharing

acabas de cumplir un sueño que tenia desde hace tiempo, no sabes lo que te agradezco este trabajazo, lo compartire todo lo que pueda. muchas gracias por todo

Moumph

Quote from: javi3 on 18, October, 2023, 04:34:41 PM
Quote from: Moumph on 23, August, 2023, 07:57:08 AMHi! I managed to make a translation of Golden Sun Reloaded from Caledor to Spanish.
I used the Italian ROM as base for both games.

If someone wants to insert the original images from the spanish rom you're welcome to do it!

Also the articles like "una" in "una avellana" were removed. In the game data should be something like "[1D][01] avellana" where [1D][01] is the article "una". The problem is that in Italian and English the articles are different and I couldn't managed to change it. There is someone who knows how to do it?

Anyways, here are the translated mods (v1.80):

Aquí están los parches (v1.80):

acabas de cumplir un sueño que tenia desde hace tiempo, no sabes lo que te agradezco este trabajazo, lo compartire todo lo que pueda. muchas gracias por todo

Gracias Javi, me alegra oirlo, me llevó bastante curro y la verdad que se agradecen esas palabras. :heart:

Ahora he arreglado algunos fallos en la traducción que detecté y además he actualizado a la última version que sacó Caledor, la 1.82a.