News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Abnormal Psychology and the Mentally Handicapped

Started by Charon the Ferryman, 22, October, 2009, 05:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Yep. Well, technically, everyone has different theories. However, I think that Athiesism is becoming an anti-religion religion. They say they are not religious, yet... Not sure how to word this.

So, I no longer say that I am Athiest unless I have to, lol.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kai Hong

I don't really have a religion, but I wouldn't call myself Atheist, because I heard somewhere that it's deeper than not having a religion. However, I realise that other people have different beliefs, and I accept that. If I'm in a church, (for a parade service or something), I sit and listen with interest. As for the beginning, I have my own personal theory, but probably nobody wants to know.

Pertaining to the original subject, I've observed symptoms of agoraphobia in myself, several of my friends and family have Asperger's Syndrome, and I know a couple of people with ADHD (not sure if that counts really). My view? You can average numbers, but you can't average people.

Sorry for writing such a long post, it's just a subject I've long been interested in.
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.