News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Zach's Rant

Started by zach, 22, July, 2009, 09:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

-So pretty much it's like this, in this month of July, the police has been called in my neighborhood just about everyday from my section (the back) of the neighborhood by an unanimous caller (the Home Owner's of((my neighborhood)) Club or Organization President). The reason is, because we're playing basketball and football (we don't usually play football) in the street. Now I know you're probably thinking "Well duh! You're in the street playing basketball/football!" Normally, that's correct, HOWEVER, our street is in the BACK of the neighborhood where there is LOW TRAFFIC! To make it even sillier, alot of kids & teens (the ones that don't have jobs and/or aren't busy) that play in the street play in the FRONT of the neighborhood where there is MODERATE-HIGH TRAFFIC! What kind of BS is that?! Just yesterday, we were setting up the damn hoop to play some basketball and she calls the police on us. Police says that the caller says that she's concerned for our safety, but all of us knows that's crap, since a bunch of little kids (between 6 and 9) play in the part of the street where traffic is THE HIGHEST! If she really cared, then she'd tried to keep them outta the street in that area.

-Earlier today, she called the police on us today when we were playing football in the street (grass was wet and we can't have anyone get hurt since all of the sporting camps are about to start) in the cul-de-sac area where there's VERY LOW TRAFFIC! To add insult to injury, the police said that she said "We're too ignorant to move out of the way if a car were to come by". That statement is PURE BS and the police knows it is too, but they can't do anything about it since the caller blocked her name and number (unanimous). Here's another thing, her kid ALWAYS plays Tennis in the street EVERYDAY and we never complain or call the police, but let us play basketball in the street (the only place we can since there's no basketball court) and she's quick to call the police. Now us (the kids, teens, and parents of the back of the neighborhood) are ready to start a riot.

So what would you guys do in this situation and what do you think about it?

EDIT: Had to space the paragraphs

This post has been edited by zach on Jul 22 2009, 08:58 PM

Salanewt

Hm, interesting. I have never had this problem, but you could try to get this lady to sign a piece of paper (or documentation) saying that she called the police. Of course, this would probably not work. You know who this person is, right? I am guessing that she is older, so maybe she does not have anything to do. I am sorry, but I am not sure what else I could say to help in any way.

I hope that what I have posted here does help.

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  :MercuryDjinni:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Quote from: Salanewt on 22, July, 2009, 10:07:00 PMHm, interesting. I have never had this problem, but you could try to get this lady to sign a piece of paper (or documentation) saying that she called the police. Of course, this would probably not work. You know who this person is, right? I am guessing that she is older, so maybe she does not have anything to do. I am sorry, but I am not sure what else I could say to help in any way.

I hope that what I have posted here does help.

Have a nice day.
That would never work since she blocks her name and number when she calls the police. She doesn't want the police on her doorstep so to speak

Salanewt

Oh well. You could also try getting your number blocked and calling the police on her for public interference (if that is even possible). Or, you could (if you really wanted to) try bringing her gifts and talking to her. Of course, I am not sure if that would work either, but it is worth a try. Maybe if she gets to know you, then she will be nicer and not call the police.

Anyway, have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Quote from: Salanewt on 22, July, 2009, 10:14:00 PMOh well. You could also try getting your number blocked and calling the police on her for public interference (if that is even possible). Or, you could (if you really wanted to) try bringing her gifts and talking to her. Of course, I am not sure if that would work either, but it is worth a try. Maybe if she gets to know you, then she will be nicer and not call the police.

Anyway, have a nice day.
Well pretty much, we're going to do what you just said and give her a taste of her own medicine. I just hope this doesn't turn into a bigger hate war

GamerXtreme

Interesting indeed... I would let her have a taste of her own medicine as well!

Maybe Salanewt's ideas could work out too. Sometimes some peaceful acting can calm the storm

-GX
 <Let me at her! =D)

Zach

Quote from: GamerXtreme on 22, July, 2009, 10:36:00 PMInteresting indeed... I would let her have a taste of her own medicine as well!

Maybe Salanewt's ideas could work out too. Sometimes some peaceful acting can calm the storm

-GX
 <Let me at her! =D)
Normally it would, BUT, this has been going on throughout the school year (September-June). Since everyone was in school and staying afterwards for w/e, it wasn't a big problem (except for with the little kids, but still it wasn't that bad). But since it's summer and everyone is not doing anything but that, number of police calls spiked.

Rolina

Keep this close to your heart:  PAYBACK IS A @#$%&.  The second her kids come out?  COP CALLING TIME!  Make sure you make her family's life hell since she seems so determined to make yours as such.  If it's war she wants, then by golly, GIVE HER WAR.

Zach

Quote from: Role on 23, July, 2009, 02:06:00 AMKeep this close to your heart:  PAYBACK IS A @#$%&.  The second her kids come out?  COP CALLING TIME!  Make sure you make her family's life hell since she seems so determined to make yours as such.  If it's war she wants, then by golly, GIVE HER WAR.
Actually it's me and the other teens and their parents from that street, but okay it's war and time to start a riot! Just hope I don't get locked up for it o.O