News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Da REAL Countdown!

Started by Menaus, 15, June, 2010, 07:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menaus

This is Da REAL Countdown! That is, to Christmas. But Christmas IS this holiday, So I assume that GSDD will be released sometime near Christmas.

http://christmas.whipnet.net/kids/timeleft.html
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Charon

I'm wagering one to two weeks before.

MaxiPower

Im hoping for a November at the latest.

Salanewt

If it is in November, then I might be able to get it as a later birthday present! If they say Holiday, then I think it might be more likely in December.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Salanewt on 15, June, 2010, 09:12:30 PM
If it is in November, then I might be able to get it as a later birthday present! If they say Holiday, then I think it might be more likely in December.

Have a nice day.
If it's in November I can get as a birthday present aswell. (lol we have the same birthday)
But I need a DS T-T (Uncle stole my DS)

RTGreece21

it definately sounds like something that will be released a week or two before christmas though. im with Charon on that. many people would probably buy it as a christmas present, or with their money that they get from christmas.
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]