News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Da countdown!

Started by weckar, 07, October, 2009, 02:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Quote from: weckarif I were to buy a DS for this, what type should I get?
A new kind off DS will be coming out in 2010, supposedly NVidia is providing the graphics card.

Needless to say, after being felt to have been forced into the DSi, I am NOT happy.

Rolina

Salanewt

Role, my thoughts exactly.

Sorry MegaDarkNero, could you please tell us what you meant exactly?

Also, it depends on the rating system used. Technically, out of 5 stars, I wouls award 5, out of 10, I would give 10. Out of 100, probably about 97 or 98. If Yoshi were in it, even as a cameo, then it would be 99.5, and if it were longer (either with or without Yoshi), then I would make it 100.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

*post deleted, do not count Role's post as a double post

Um, why exactly would Yoshi be a cameo in GS DS? :P

Salanewt

Don't worry, I rarely consider any double posts to actually be double posts unless they have been made together within three days or so (but I am still careful everywhere except for Yoshi's Lighthouse).

Oh no, sorry, for a second, we were talking about how many stars the first two Golden Sun games would get if we were to vote for them, but that was sort of out of topic.

Anyway, the video trailer is enough to rate the new game at least 80% of the total rating, once it gets one.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

According to that Website, it will now be coming out on the 1st of september...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Charon

Right near the 4th quarter ;_;

Rolina

Quote from: whizkidhvq on 07, June, 2010, 06:48:02 PM
According to that Website, it will now be coming out on the 1st of september...

Not this again...

Guys... Do you know what the word PLACEHOLDER means?

Come on, E3's in ONE WEEK, at least wait until after it's over before you start this stuff up again!

MaxiPower

This my last week in college and I booked next week of work so I could watch E3 live so yea i cannot wait. Its mad to think a whole year has gone by

sheez thats terrible by Camelot/Nintendo giving fans nothing... for a 365 days

Salanewt

Quotesheez thats terrible by Camelot/Nintendo giving fans nothing... for a 365 days

(365 days)(8) = Seven years to include before the trailers (big deal, look at one of the swesome Twilight Princess trailers to see a legendary beta spider). The trailer was awesome though.

E3? Please tell us about it, okay (I don't watch television)?

Have a nice day.

Mastermind

I think you can stream it online as well.

Rolina

You don't watch it on TV.  You stream it online.  All the gaming sites have it streaming, such as IGN and GameSpot.

Mastermind

That's what I'm going to be doing. It's actually going to be the first time I've seen it.

Rolina

Saw it last year.  Ask the neighbors.  They thought I was being attacked when GSDS was announced.  I had to reassure them that I was fine.

Charon

Quote from: Role on 09, June, 2010, 04:22:00 PM
Saw it last year.  Ask the neighbors.  They thought I was being attacked when GSDS was announced.  I had to reassure them that I was fine.
You probably had to reassure them that you were simply celebrating how awesome it was.

I remember... I dressed like Ivan to school after hearing about it. The day right after, actually. It was hilarious:

MaxiPower

Epic Win.... ^^^^

E3, proudly streaming since 2006 :)

Rolina

...You had school in the middle of JUNE?

Salanewt

Beautiful costume. If I had one, I would have tried dressing up as Isaac or something.

School in the middle of June? Is that unusual or something?

Have a nice day.

Rolina

School ends before memorial day here.  I find school in June quite odd indeed.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

@Corvidae: Lol. I did something similar to what you did, I made a huge paper mache Sol Blade and started waving it around shouting "MEGIDDO!!!" my parents thought I'd gone nuts....