News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Da countdown!

Started by weckar, 07, October, 2009, 02:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Lol, cool! A huge smile was plastered on my face for a few weeks, could barely even remove it (I always have a slight smile, but this was abnormal). I was considering randomly yelling summons, but I decided that I liked my school too much to do that to them.

Ah. For myself, next week is my last before exams *cough*only two this year*cough*.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Quote from: Role on 10, June, 2010, 11:45:37 AM
...You had school in the middle of JUNE?
It was June 3rd. School went out then on the 15th. We start after Labour Day, so we end a lot later.

This year it's the 18th though ;_;

Mastermind

Tomorrow's my last day...

Salanewt

Technically, my last day is... Either Monday 28th or Tuesday 29th. However, that is only if I want to go in to see my marks after exams, which are on the week after next.

Luckily for me, E3 will not interfere with my exams, so I will have to stream them... Does anybody here know how to do it?

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Mastermind

I think you go to IGN (that's where I'm going) and look for a link...I don't know why it'd be different.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

You THINK!? IGN DOES stream E3! GameSpot does also.

Mastermind

...I know that, but I've never done it personally, so I hypothesized.

Salanewt

Okay, thanks for telling me Mastermind. I wonder if they will mention anything else about that new Zelda game as well?

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Just remembered this thread...

WE HAVE SOMETHING TO COUNT DOWN TO NOW!

Salanewt

Oh yeah! I forgot about this topic as well...

90 days left before Dark Dawn!

Have a nice day.

Berthenk

Quote from: Salanewt on 31, August, 2010, 09:14:20 PM
Oh yeah! I forgot about this topic as well...

90 days left before Dark Dawn!

Have a nice day.
88 and a half for me. Guess that makes me a lucky bastard, eh?

Salanewt

Basically, but it is now 89 for myself (excluding today). If I am lucky, the stores will stock their shelves a day or two early to make some sales. Unfortunately for me, it is a school day! To be fair, the 26th would have been perfect. This would allow kids to be able to start playing it, and have plenty of time over the weekend. I am fine with getting a late birthday present though, only a 6 day difference. Perhaps I will consider getting something like Dragon Quest or Final Fantasy near the end of October to tie me over, but it all depends on how I do at school.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Don't forget that's the shipping date - the game actually goes on sale the day after.

MaxiPower

lol i,ll eagerly will be awaiting my copy to appear online hahaha

maybe even prelaunch

Salanewt

Oh yeah, North American copies are not compatible with European systems. I have barely any idea why they did not allow for maximum compatability between all Nintendo systems in every region, I would imagine that it isn't too hard. There is always piracy though... Maybe that is the reason. Anyway, I am very unlikely to download it online, at least unless/until there is an editor for it, no matter who makes it.

Have a nice day.

MaxiPower

Quote from: Salanewt on 01, September, 2010, 05:12:13 PM
Oh yeah, North American copies are not compatible with European systems. I have barely any idea why they did not allow for maximum compatability between all Nintendo systems in every region, I would imagine that it isn't too hard. There is always piracy though... Maybe that is the reason. Anyway, I am very unlikely to download it online, at least unless/until there is an editor for it, no matter who makes it.

Have a nice day.

The DS is fully region free. >_>

Salanewt

Oh really? Wow. I mean, I knew that the GBA had region limitations (I think), as well as the Nintendo 64 and earlier. That is useful to know. I suppose it is the same for DS Classic, if I am lucky.

Have a nice day.

MaxiPower

Quote from: Salanewt on 01, September, 2010, 05:24:03 PM
Oh really? Wow. I mean, I knew that the GBA had region limitations (I think), as well as the Nintendo 64 and earlier. That is useful to know. I suppose it is the same for DS Classic, if I am lucky.

Have a nice day.

Dont think DS classic is limited either lol, I have a lite anyhow.. PSP is also fully regional, likewise the PS3...
My Wii after being modded can play multi region games also

Salanewt

Ooh, nice! Also, I just remembered something. When the game is released (or when the game file is leaked and someone here downloads it, etc.), I am going to leave GSHC until I complete it (I might leave my computer while I am playing as well). I suppose this means that I have at least 89 days before I take a short break from GSHC, and when Dark Dawn comes out.

Have a nice day.

MaxiPower

Quote from: Salanewt on 01, September, 2010, 05:54:20 PM
Ooh, nice! Also, I just remembered something. When the game is released (or when the game file is leaked and someone here downloads it, etc.), I am going to leave GSHC until I complete it (I might leave my computer while I am playing as well). I suppose this means that I have at least 89 days before I take a short break from GSHC, and when Dark Dawn comes out.

Have a nice day.

same here i wont be using any guides or anything...

One of the things that made GS and TLA special, i had no idea what i was doing