News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Da countdown!

Started by weckar, 07, October, 2009, 02:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sajin

Oh, my, god.
Wait, April 1st?Isn't that a little suspicious?

weckar

Maybe a little... Still, it is the start of a new quartus...

Sajin

Either way, it's a good way to get the fans hyped up.
I just hope they don't rush the game...A sequel that took 7 years to be announced deserves to be 5 stars, right?

Salanewt

Oh cool. I would say that 5 stars... Is not good enough for Golden Sun. Maybe, at least 9.8 stars (if out of ten).

Anyway, I just noticed, but... Bangaa avatar?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

how ironic would it be if it came out on April 1St after all weave been through.

Zach

If it did come out on that day, I would lol BIG TIME XD

Salanewt

Yes. However, I somehow doubt that Golden Sun DS will be out that late... Considering that Camelot told everyone about it on June the 2nd, and also that Nintendo has it right beside Super Mario galaxy 2, and both of these games are only a few games later than the latest Zelda game (the one with the silly train), which is scheduled for December 7th.

My guess is either January or late February.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Sajin

We better just wait for something more credible, I don't wanna get my hopes up for something that isn't gonna happen any time soon as I don't think we'll see GS DS until about half of 2010. (Don't get me wrong, the sooner it gets out the better.)

Off-topic: @Salanewt: What's wrong with a Bangaa avatar? xp

Aile~♥

Off-topic: What's wrong is that Moogles are better!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Sajin

Off-topic: Yeah, I like moogles too but for some reason I've always been a bangaa fan since they first appeared (FFTA and FF12). Although they have fewer jobs compared to the other races. Wait, why are we even talking completely off topic?

Off-topic edit: Are you challeging me?? xD just kidding Jammie.

Aile~♥

Off-topic: I don't know. Why don't we take this somewhere where it isn't off-topic? I think the Cbox is a good place. XD
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Um... No, I like your avatar, I was just asking if it was related at all to them.

Have a nice day.

Drick

On the subject of april 1st, all we need is one small delay, which most games get, to push the release off of it. Unless there is a REASON it's coming out that day... o-o

Atrius (He/Him)

I don't believe that's the real release date considering the only thing we've really heard about the game from official sources is that it's being made.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

weckar

well, there's graphical footage, doesn't that count for something?

Rolina

How can there be a count down with no actual release date?  If one was announced, we'd have known it already.  Hell, I don't think they'll have one before we get more than a poster and a summon rushing demo.  Until we get more info, I doubt any date will be anything more than a placeholder.

Salanewt

True, but a guess for a due date is better than no idea at all. However, looking at the Nintendo Website, I would guess that it will be released some time in later January/early February. I know that both Golden Sun DS and Super Mario Galaxy are (or were, I have to check again) right beside each other on the Game List, and there were both only a few games later than Spirit Tracks (Zelda), which is coming out on December 7th. There is also a game or two coming out on Christmas day (I think) that are between Zelda and these two games.

And this is how I get my guess.

[url=http://www.nintendo.com/games/guide]http://www.nintendo.com/games/guide[/url]

Have a nice day.

Edit: These two games are still beside each other, but they are now a few games after one that is coming out January 10th, so... I am guessing either early-mid February, or the last few days of January.

weckar

if I were to buy a DS for this, what type should I get?

Salanewt

Hm... Well, most people would say (I think), the newest you can get, but...

I have Nintendo DS classic. This and NDS Lite can play GBA games, but NDSi can not. Lite also has more advanced lighting settings, as well as it being a smaller machine. However, I think NDSi has a camera, so... Your choice. Some of the older ones might be cheaper though.

Have a nice day.