News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Who is whos Daughter or Son?

Started by Alex, 26, October, 2009, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

For my part, I think that Isaacs son and the girl look like siblings.

That points towards Mudshipping for me!

Charon

I think she's actually related to Sheba.

I also think Isaac decided to be homosexual on himself and was given his child by Judgment or something.

Aile~♥

I know, the girl looks like either Sheba or Jenna, while the other guy looks like Isaac went by himself somehow. Apparently they invented cloning.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

From the looks of it, it seems to be:

Isaac x Jenna = Isaac-like Guy
Garet x Sheba = Garet-like Guy
Ivan x Mia = Mia-like Girl

Which, to be honest, makes NO sense... I guess we'll have to wait until the game comes out.

Aile~♥

I know, we could at least have:

Isaac-like girl (so Venus Adept)
Sheba-like guy or Garet-like girl
Mia-like guy or Ivan-like girl

Which would mean we'd actually get a FEMALE VENUS ADEPT, which we haven't had yet. We also don't have a female warrior, so having a somewhat Garet-like female Jupiter Adept would be interesting, and cover two missing groups at once (Jupiter Warrior, and female Warrior).

Salanewt

Hehe, Isaac cloning. I suppose they might have perfected it for Golden Sun DS, but I still say that they were almost successful when Ivan was cloned to make Sheba, and close enough for Isaac to Felix.

Also, it would be nice for a female Venus Adept, which reminds me of an idea for the community hack. I think that there should be two of each adept, and there is one adept of each type of both genders.

Also, I think that Isaac might have been with Jenna at one point, but I somehow doubt (looking at Isaac figure #2) that they stayed together to breed. You never know... I mean, in Disney movies, they rarely go on about how people have babies, yet it always "happens". Perhaps some Nintendo games go about the same way...

OFF TOPIC: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi... Whi gave birth to them, and why is there a stork?

ON TOPIC (sort of): Ooh! Perhaps Camelot is going to have Baby Isaac? Lol. I honestly think that it might be a neater game if we are looking at what could be the ancient proglogue to Golden Sun instead of the epilogue, but it is still going to be good.

REALLY ON TOPIC THIS TIME (and also moose training): Anyway, they have only shown us three characters this time. To be honest, I think that the Garet-like person is actually a Mars Adept, despite what is seen in the poster. So many people take those things literally. I think there was a poster for a Zelda game, and Link was holding a bow, not his sword. I think many people thought that the sword was left out of the game because of this. To make a long story short, I think that Garet-like's psynergy was actually an unleash.

So this means...

Jenna leaves Isaac...

Isaac + himself = Isaac #2
Garet + Jenna = Garet-like offspring
Mia + Piers OR Mia + Ivan = Role's signature.

Perhaps Sheba stayed with Garet. Also, I am not sure about Mia with Ivan. I think that Mia is in her late teens, early 20s (approximately), right? So if she were to get with Ivan (who is 14), then they would have to wait for at least 4-6 years if you think about it. I think that all of these characters decided to remain friends, but... Meh. I am a bit confused and tired.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

suzumebachi

Red haired guy: Steamshipping:  :Garet: :Mia:
Isaac guy: Valeshipping :Isaac: :Jenna:
Girl:  :Mia:  :Garet: ? :Ivan: :Mia::Sheba: :Piers:?

Salanewt

True. However, we have to wait until we know of more characters. They still have not shown and proven to us a Jupiter Adept (unleashes don't count).

So, we have:

Isaac jr.

Asexualshipping or Valeshipping.

Role's old signature character.

Mudshipping or Tidal Shipping ( :Mia::Piers:).

And as for the guy... I am guessing that Garet either went with Sheba, or went with Felix and adopted (seems plausible, right? I mean, that character almost looks like both of them combined).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

I guess Garet really was a girl... You learn something new every day! :happy: *shot* :um:

Salanewt

Certainly seems to act like it sometimes. To be honest though... Karst is more of a man than Garet ever was.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

If you swap the personalities it almost works!

I guess if Role is Karst, then Role is a guy? *Machinegunned, Sniped, Artilleryd, and blasted into non-existence by an airstrike*

Salanewt

That is correct. I wonder if there are any more characters that we can switch?

I want to try something with Alex.  :um: :um: :um:

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Oh yeah! Alex is a girl too, I forgot. I wonder which is worse: Being a guy that's really a girl or being a guy that's really a robot?

I think Piers runs Windows 95 :um:

Salanewt

Lol, that seems plausible... Actually, I would say that Piers runs the first computer every made.

Alex is a girl, so... How about we replace her with, er... I forget.

Also, this is off topic... Remember that unused blonde haired portrait? I think it is used in the Face Testing room as one of the shopkeepers, but I am not sure.

Have a nice day.

suzumebachi

You know the red-haired guy's eyes are almost the exact same color as Mia's?

Why is Mia such an annoying person to pair? It's like she could be the mother of any of them....

Charon

Oh boy, a "Who-screwed-who" debate. Everyone knows Camelot left the ropes hanging so we would look for an answer ourselves in a barbaric manner, so... let me clarify the TRUE story:

QuoteIsaac Masturbates = Isaac kid
Ivan + Garet = Thunderkid
Mia + Sheba + Bratwurst = Mystery Girl

Sajin

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 07, November, 2009, 01:48:53 PM
Oh boy, a "Who-screwed-who" debate. Everyone knows Camelot left the ropes hanging so we would look for an answer ourselves in a barbaric manner, so... let me clarify the TRUE story:

QuoteIsaac Masturbates = Isaac kid
Ivan + Garet = Thunderkid
Mia + Sheba + Bratwurst = Mystery Girl

xD That actually is enlightening. Now everything makes sense!

Salanewt

Heehee, lol.

Oh yeah, Suzume? There is a chance that Mia could be the mother of all of them. Knowing her kind, calmer personality, she might be a people-pleaser, and...

Have a nice day.

Charon

Quote from: Salanewt on 07, November, 2009, 01:56:38 PM
Oh yeah, Suzume? There is a chance that Mia could be the mother of all of them. Knowing her kind, calmer personality, she might be a people-pleaser, and...
...That makes someone a whore?

Salanewt

Well, to be honest again... I would say that Mia is less likely to be a whore, but just that her relationships did not work out between any of them.

Have a nice day.