News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Your favourite Psynergy Element

Started by Sajin, 09, October, 2009, 08:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 23, December, 2011, 01:56:49 PM
He got +respect for pointing out that sure, you can make a loli out of anything, but that doesn't make the thing "cute". And he wanted to know how darkness could be actually cute, not counting a loli that uses the element. If a loli uses darkness, that makes the loli potentially cute. It does not, however, make the element it uses cute.
See? HE gets it! I was only pointing out that if a loli uses an element, it doesn't make the element cute, only the loli, that's how it is!

@Role: Well, I didn't even know this thread was even here till Best's post.

I need a drink (or ten), that's how it is.

Salanewt

Boy, did this thread become unpleasant after such a short period of time!

On the subject of lollipops using dark magic, none of this stuff really belongs because darkness is not yet considered an element... Right?

Either way, my favourite element would be Mercury. I used to like Fluorine and Helium more, but Mercury still remains where it is now.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Salanewt on 23, December, 2011, 02:13:37 PM
Either way, my favourite element would be Mercury. I used to like Fluorine and Helium more, but Mercury still remains where it is now.
Very funny, Salsa, that's how it is!

Aile~♥

And nobody's paying attention to the cute darkness I posted!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 23, December, 2011, 02:30:23 PM
And nobody's paying attention to the cute darkness I posted!
Oh, people do pay attention to the cute darkness you posted, it just wasn't funny, that's how it was.

Aile~♥

You asked for cute darkness, so... what about a puffball of darkness? Isn't that cute enough?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 23, December, 2011, 02:35:35 PM
You asked for cute darkness, so... what about a puffball of darkness? Isn't that cute enough?
Give it some goofy eyes, and maybe a mouth, then it might be cute, that's how it is!

Salanewt

I like those spheres! Actually, it would have been awesome if we could have equipment for characters in Brawl... Add a bit of darkness with the Wraith Hood? Off topic, but an awesome idea that just popped into my mind.

And thanks Tetsuya! Actually, Gold is a pretty good element too!

All kidding and fun aside, Mercury/water is my favourite "element" of lore.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Salanewt on 23, December, 2011, 03:29:12 PM
All kidding and fun aside, Mercury/water is my favourite "element" of lore.
I'd go with Luna/Darkness, because I use it, even though it 's just a fundament. That's how it is.

Darkness can be badass, if used by the right people, but lame if not.

QuoteEven -respecting me out of spite?
So you'll even resort to accusing me of minus respecting you, just to piss me off? I used to think you were an all right by me kinda person, at one time, if a bit short fused at times, but now? Bollocks to that, mate, you've shown me how petty you are, so if that how you want this to be, so be it!

But, if you weren't on about me when you said "Even -respecting me out of spite?!", then, I'm sorry. Only if weren't talking about me, though, that's how this is now.

You know what? I don't want to keep arguing in a thread, can't we take this to PMs instead?

Aile~♥

@Sala: They had equipment in Brawl. It was known as "Stickers". And they make Ike absolutely kickass. Oh, and Sonic, too.

Kain

I'm with Tetsuya.  Stop fighting and throwing accusations around.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

This is true, but the stickers aren't usable in versus mode.

For this discussion on darkness, the closest that I would ever imagine myself being would be a mixture of light and dark.

As for water, I would be able to water my plants with purer water than what comes out of the tap. It would be a dream come true... Ah...