News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

I actually started a Fanfic! ZOMG

Started by Aile~♥, 11, October, 2009, 04:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squizzy44

Salanewt

Cool! Also, I like the idea of Garet's brother being able to heal. PLEASE keep this up for as long as you can.

Sheba seemed kind of mean though, lol.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Sheba was teasing. (Hence the :heart: emote.)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I can see that now.

Well, I know that you probably want to take a break, but when can we expect the next chapter?

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Did you notice the thing where pulled a team-cast Cruel Ruin?

I have no idea when you can expect the next chapter. Expect the unexpected! XD

Salanewt

Very true, and I did notice. Hehe, that was kind of funny (and ironic as well, seeing that it was Isaac's father, and Jenna & Felix' parents who first used Cruel Ruin, but then their offspring with the same genders used it).

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

I figured it would run in the families or something. XD

Salanewt

Yeah, well, that was pretty cool. Hm... Perhaps I will start a fanfic in the future as well? It will probably not be for a while though.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Chapter 8: The Fusion Dragon's Return

As Saturos and Menardi were walking away from Garet and Aaron, they were ambushed by an angry Isaac!

"What did you do to Garet?!?" shouted Isaac. "You'll pay for hurting my friend!"

"Death Scythe!" shouted Menardi, and Isaac was down in one hit.

Jenna, Felix and Ivan came running in, and Aaron happened to wake up behind Saturos and Menardi.

"What did you do to Isaac?" cried Jenna. Meanwhile, Felix revived him.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Ivan.

"We are doing this because you are in the way of Alex conquering Weyard!" answered Menardi.

"Alex brought us back. We owe our lives to him," explained Saturos.

"Which is why you have to die!" shouted Menardi.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, sister," said a voice seemingly out of nowhere.

"Karst?" cried Menardi.

"Yes, sister. If you are planning on assisting in the abuse of alchemy, then as a warrior of Prox I am forced to destroy you," said Karst as she stepped out of the shadows.

"This is madness!" exclaimed Saturos.

"No, what you are doing is madness, Saturos," replied Agatio, as he stepped out of the shadows.

"And for this, we're on Agatio and Karst's side!" said Jenna.

"You creeps ready to die?" asked Isaac.

"We cannot take on this many at once. Not in our current form," said Saturos.

"Then are we going to—" started Menardi.

"We have to," interrupted Saturos.

"Uh oh, not this again," muttered Ivan.

"This can't be good," said Jenna in a nervous voice.

"Revive!" shouted Isaac as he revived the unconscious Garet.

"Ugh, what happened?" grunted Garet as he got up.

"We have to fight these two again," answered Ivan.

"Ugh, these two creeps? Why couldn't Isaac have let me sleep through this?"

"Yeah, you really should have. He won't be that much help anyway! :heart:"

"Was that Sheba? What in all of Weyard is she doing here?" asked Garet.

"I came by to make sure you hadn't gotten yourself killed yet," answered Sheba.

"Now it's time for you nuisances to all die!" shouted Saturos and Menardi as they merged into the Fusion Dragon.

"We're going to make this monstrosity regret not being Venus elemental!" shouted Jenna. "Isaac, Felix, I'm going to need your help." And with that, they linked hands.

"Cruel Ruin!!!" shouted Jenna, Isaac, and Felix all at the same time.

The three of them ascended into the sky amid a sphere of Venus energy, and let loose a profusion of beams of earth power. The Fusion Dragon was engulfed by one of these beams, as the rest nearly tore Vale to pieces.

"Perhaps we ought to continue this elsewhere?" suggested Ivan.

"You're right, but I don't think we can lure the Fusion Dragon away from this place," answered Jenna.

The Fusion Dragon then leapt into the sky, and came crashing down like a giant meteor.

"Uh oh, not Outer Space!" cried Ivan, as the party rushed to dodge the attack.

"Flash, come on out!" shouted Garet, as a Djinni appeared and guarded the party with an aura of flames.

The Dragon came crashing on to the party, but had little effect, aside from destroying a few houses.

"Aura!" shouted Aaron, as he used the Psynergy to heal the party.

"Call Dullahan!" shouted Ivan, and the Dullahan himself appeared and struck the foe with a giant lightning blade attack known as Formina Sage.

"Freeze Prism!" shouted Sheba, as a barrage of giant hailstones rained down on Fusion Dragon.

"Death Scythe!" cried Karst, as she struck the foe with a mighty blow of her scythe.

"Rising Dragon!" shouted Agatio, as the Fusion Dragon was carried high in the air by a serpent of flame. The fire serpent then exploded, dropping the Dragon to the ground far below.

The Fusion Dragon roared loudly, then blew a blast of purple flames onto the party.

"This isn't ending fast enough," remarked Jenna. "Annihilation!" she screamed, as she struck the enemy hard with her staff, and a Kanji appeared in mid-air.

Suddenly, Felix's Sol Blade screamed "Megiddo!", and it took control of Felix's body. Felix did an unnaturally high jump, and a miniature sun came out of the sky at Felix. He hit it downwards, and it crashed into the Fusion Dragon with a large explosion.

"Call Dullahan!" shouted Ivan, as he summoned the Dullahan to attack again.

Aaron healed the party with Aura again, so that they could survive the Dragon's next attack.

The Lachesis' Rule Sheba was wielding suddenly screamed "Apocalypse!" and what looked to be a goddess version of Sheba appeared and struck the enemy with a giant ribbon.

Garet's Excalibur suddenly howled out "Legend!" and a portal appeared in the air and fired three ghostly swords down at the Fusion Dragon.

Karst shouted "Death Scythe!" and struck the Fusion Dragon with the move.

The Fusion Dragon let out a roar of pain, and dissolved back into the defeated forms of Saturos and Menardi.

"We did it!" exclaimed Ivan.

"Yeah, they weren't all that tough," said Jenna.