News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

So how is the NEW GSHC?

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 19, October, 2009, 11:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you like the NEW GSHC from a scale of 1-10?

10 - (Best) It is my favorite, it couldn't get any better. Thanks to the editor!
5 (71.4%)
9 - I love it, and now that it has moved, it is even better.
1 (14.3%)
8 - It is really nice, I plan to come back often.
1 (14.3%)
7 - It's nice!! Thanks for all the information.
0 (0%)
6 - It's good, I like the features. Keep up the good work.
0 (0%)
5 - So-so. I just come and go, I do not really have an opinion.
0 (0%)
4 - It's okay, not bad, but could be improved.
0 (0%)
3 - It is terrible, please improve it, I wish we could bring our old topics over.
0 (0%)
2 - I hate it, please move the forums somewhere other then here (Like back to invisionfree for example.)
0 (0%)
1 - (Worst) I hate it so much, this is my last day here.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

This poll is here because I'm curious as to how many people really do like these forums.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Charon

I'm quite fond of it. It's quite useful and it is very easy to customize.

Of course, it sometimes doesn't like to work, but that's not enough to take it down for me :3

Rolina

It'd be okay if not for ONE CRIPPLING THING - OMG forums doesn't like me posting.

Salanewt

Quote from: RoleIt'd be okay if not for ONE CRIPPLING THING - OMG forums doesn't like me posting.

This is the same for me, but it treats me even worse than that often. It;

Is Slow,
Logs me off when I have been away for an hour,
Logs me off when I am finishing a post, sometimes before it has been posted,
Loses connection at least 3 or 4 times a day,
And a few more minor things.

Okay, so this is basically it. This place would be fine as long as these problems could be fixed, but after a few weeks...

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

The only problem I have is that sometimes it loses connection. When it fails to post, I can just hit the back button cause I use Safari. I also don't get logged out automatically.

That's why Mac is so much better than Windows! *shot*
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Hehe. Anyway, I am trying to think of ways to fix the problems on my end, although I doubt that I can do anything (this being my new computer that I got in June).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Does it run Vista? XP *shot by Windows fans*
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

It runs Windows XP. I don't care for Vista (I have not tried it, but many people that I know do not like it).

Have a nice day.

Charon

The fact that you're constantly disconnecting may have more to do with your computer than the server... I've only been unable to access the site twice, and I have a very shoddy connection. Plus, it came back when I refreshed the page in firefox.

And Jamie, I doubt the fact that it disconnects has anything to do with the Operating System either >_>

About copying posts - I'm quite used to doing it because I disconnect so often, so it's not that bad because it's a habit XD

Also,
Spoiler:

More new emotes, guys XD

Salanewt

Cool, thank you! The funny thing is that I just found out in the Editor's topic.

Have a nice day.

Wait... Er, where are Felix and the others?

Edit: I normally try that, but there are times where it goes by too quickly for me to copy successfully.

Charon

Felix and friends are under "Golden Sun PCs", which you have to select from the drop down menu.

Thought it would make more sense for them to have their own section.

Salanewt

True enough. Anyway... Can we expect more emoticons any time soon?

Have a nice day.

Charon

And I'm spent.

Salanewt

Ooh! Very nice emoticons Charon! If you need help gat6hering sprites, then you can ask me (of course, I know that you are tired of making them right now, but possibly in the future).

Have a nice day.

Atrius (He/Him)

Quote from: JamietheFlameUserThe only problem I have is that sometimes it loses connection. When it fails to post, I can just hit the back button cause I use Safari. I also don't get logged out automatically.

That's why Mac is so much better than Windows! *shot*

I get that exact same thing on Windows.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Why is it that people think that their operating system is the reason why the site sometimes won't work >_>

Rolina

It shouldn't be.  If the site doesn't work, it's the site's fault...

Atrius (He/Him)

Exactly, except in rare cases when it's your DNS.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

True... but if we've got multiple people getting the SAME EXACT PROBLEM, regardless of OS (which honestly doesn't matter), Browser (which kinda matters), and ISP (which matters most), it seems to suggest that it's a matter with the site, not any of those things...

Charon

Apparently the reason the server's been so wonky is because they've been switching servers...

Damn Frenchies! XP