News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

So how is the NEW GSHC?

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 19, October, 2009, 11:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you like the NEW GSHC from a scale of 1-10?

10 - (Best) It is my favorite, it couldn't get any better. Thanks to the editor!
5 (71.4%)
9 - I love it, and now that it has moved, it is even better.
1 (14.3%)
8 - It is really nice, I plan to come back often.
1 (14.3%)
7 - It's nice!! Thanks for all the information.
0 (0%)
6 - It's good, I like the features. Keep up the good work.
0 (0%)
5 - So-so. I just come and go, I do not really have an opinion.
0 (0%)
4 - It's okay, not bad, but could be improved.
0 (0%)
3 - It is terrible, please improve it, I wish we could bring our old topics over.
0 (0%)
2 - I hate it, please move the forums somewhere other then here (Like back to invisionfree for example.)
0 (0%)
1 - (Worst) I hate it so much, this is my last day here.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Rolina

In the immortal words of Felix:

:Felix: - Why?

Charon

Because you'll need to put in two heavy items into the chests, and not just one, giving you a distinct disadvantage, silly!

Salanewt

Quote from: Charon the FerrymanDamn Frenchies! XP

Charon? What did you mean by this!?!?!?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

She's saying that we don't care that you have thirty different ways to say "Your taste in wine is atrocious", we're still superior to you. :P

Charon

I mean the French Frenchies, not the French Canadians, silly!

Rolina

Of course, what else would it be?  Canadians are Canadians, not French.

Charon

Well in Quebec they're mainly of French ancestry... but I think Salanewt's from Ontario, which is the Providence closest to my state.

Rolina

Canadia peeps are still Canadia peeps.  I'd beat the crap out of you if you called me a "White American" or "Texas American" or something.  I'm an American, I don't need some secondary title.

Charon

Honestly, I don't look at myself as a member of a country... because people who do... remind me strangely of Glenn Beck...

Rolina

...You're not one of those lame people who bashes Glenn without actually watching his show, are you?

Either way, though, I just see no reason to segregate yourself.  The only creates pointless divisions in the community, and just leads to more pointless conflict.

Eventually, we'll be able to see past that, and just call ourselves Humans, but... that's gonna be several decades in the making at least...

Salanewt

This is true. Role, I understand why you say this.

Charon, I had a feeling that you meant France french people, I was just giving you a hard time (lol). By the way, Providence means: [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/providence]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/providence[/url]

I understand that it was a typo... Probably Province is what you meant, right?

Have a nice day.

Edit: Yes, I am from Ontario. Very good guess! Anyway, I agree that we are all just humans, or Homo sapiens.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Province, bloody hell, just call them States, its so much easier for the others to remember.

Providence is the capital of Rhode Island...

Salanewt

Oh cool. I would call them states, but Provinces are easier for me to remember, lol.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

What is easier to remember depends on the region from which you hail.  For us, it's states, with a little s.

Either way, I'm happy here in Weird City USA.  Austin, Texas for the win (even if our cops are made of fail...)!

Charon

I'm glad I live at least 30 minutes from the largest city in my state.

Salanewt

And I like Hamilton. Toronto was fine, but... If only some of my friends from Toronto moved here as well. Oh well.

Now I can scheme in secret, mwahahahaha!

Wait? Oops, sorry, this is off topic. I suppose I can start another new topic for this conversation.

Have a nice day.

Sajin

Well, as for me I like the new GSHC. I still haven't had any problems at all so I really don't have anything to complain about it.

Salanewt

Yeah, actually, apart from the occasional logging out on me, the problems have ceased to be (although I might be speaking too soon for this).

Have a nice day.

Rolina

I get a DNS error 70% of the time I try to post, so I'm not liking it too much.

Salanewt

Oh, that is a shame. Oh well, at least you don't get it the other 30% of the time.

Have a nice day.