News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

So how is the NEW GSHC?

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 19, October, 2009, 11:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you like the NEW GSHC from a scale of 1-10?

10 - (Best) It is my favorite, it couldn't get any better. Thanks to the editor!
5 (71.4%)
9 - I love it, and now that it has moved, it is even better.
1 (14.3%)
8 - It is really nice, I plan to come back often.
1 (14.3%)
7 - It's nice!! Thanks for all the information.
0 (0%)
6 - It's good, I like the features. Keep up the good work.
0 (0%)
5 - So-so. I just come and go, I do not really have an opinion.
0 (0%)
4 - It's okay, not bad, but could be improved.
0 (0%)
3 - It is terrible, please improve it, I wish we could bring our old topics over.
0 (0%)
2 - I hate it, please move the forums somewhere other then here (Like back to invisionfree for example.)
0 (0%)
1 - (Worst) I hate it so much, this is my last day here.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

That is true, or else should wouldn't be able to post at all. That would be a shame. :(.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Atrius (He/Him)

So... thoughts on moving again then?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

I've said it once, I'll say it again - I've moved all my topics once already.  I do NOT want to do it again.

But either way, if everyone flocks over to some other place, I'll have no choice... again...  :irate:

Atrius (He/Him)

Despite the fact that you're getting all these errors you wouldn't want to move again, even if it was to a more reliable host?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Charon

Actually, I think that having two archives is a bit much. Eventually, some people will complain about it, forcing us to move again...

Let's stay here a while before making any decisions.

Atrius (He/Him)

I don't like the fact that several members continually get errors while browsing the forums.  It's not anywhere near definite yet either, I certainly don't like the idea of moving again so soon.

Charon

I really wish I could browse using several different computers and figure out what the hell is going on.

I better start making a mercury theme XD

Hmm. Mercury? This seems like a pattern doesn't it.

Jupiter- A nice breeze,yet it just went right by us.(invisionfree)
Fire- It's here in the present, yet it burns us all, only some of those can see it. (omgforum)
Mercury, A calm, peaceful place, it is the healer from fire, so we will get revived once again. (Simple Machines)

Will there be a connection with Earth?

I thought I would want to share this with y'all. :)

Edit: However, I am not saying that you are making a mercury theme because of Simple Machines, but I am just comparing.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

I'd rather get DSN errors than to move again.  I've said this many, many times.

Salanewt

Well, I am actually amazed that I have not logged out since I left yesterday afternoon, and returned almost 24 hours later. However, if you move again, I will most likely support it (unless you manage to find a place that has even more problems than here).

If you wish, a few of us could go to these different locations and do some testing?

Have a nice day.

Edit: Forgot to include this in the original post: I agree that we should stay here for at least another month or two before making any major choices about moving.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

That is true.

I have a feeling that I might get a log-out error in a few minutes. I found out that 50% of the time that this happens, it is because I delete my cookies, but I still do not know the cause for the other errors.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Um... yeah, if you deleting your cookies doesn't log you out, something is wrong.

Salanewt

This is true. However, I have (luckily) found an alternative to deleting my cookies, ever since the old "Cookies" folders were lost.

Anyway, has it been decided that we are moving again?

Have a nice day.

As the way things look, yes, and if it is what I expect, both these two older forums will be DELETED entirely. (That is, AFTER all the topics have been moved onto the NEWER forums.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Frog

Although i was only a lurker on the old forums i think this really better, besides moving again would just be confusing...
All the forum seems to be lacking is multiple skins.
*hopes for a jupiter theme*
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Atrius (He/Him)

The new forum will have multiple skins.

Atrius (He/Him)

Now that we've had plenty of time to adjust to the move, and I've shown off some of the customization possibilities of the new forums with stuff like the custom [youtube] & [sprite] tags, and the download system I'm reviving this poll.  Everyone happy with this move? (Not that I'm considering ever moving again, cause I'm not)

Sajin

Yes. I have nothing to complain about (although I have never had anything to complain anyway :p). Good job on the forums Atrius.