News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hard Mode a let down

Started by Ehic, 11, October, 2009, 11:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Quote from: Durza on 13, February, 2012, 03:21:20 PM
If you want a challenge, try an inept run where all the optional bosses (including Dullahan) must be done. Though Dullahan's actually one of the easiest when you're used to fighting without djinn. Valukar tended to kick some @#$% though.
...Um, you can't even reach Dully when doing an inepts run, you know.  One of the rules of the inepts run is that you go out of your way to have as few djinn as actually possible.  A TLA inepts run requires you to have a TBS inepts run for transfer data - meaning you'll have less than 20% of the djinn needed to unlock the area for Dully.

Durza

... I might not have obeyed the rules to the letter, but I figured I'd already done an inept run the proper way, so why not try it against the super boss?
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Griever

If you guys still looking for hard mode version of GS1 then try the fallen star ... its a hard mode for GS1 with some changes .. nice to play.

NightXsenator

:fury: Hard mode was absolutely dissapointing. 125% of attack is not a serious gain... The only problems were with monsters in Osenia and Poseidon, but at the end only Dullahan was a real challenge - as always.

zman9000

Yet even Dullahan is easier at lower levels... like that level 5 party beating him in that one youtube video

Really the whole game needed better balance for hard mode to even have a good effect on how hard it was.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx