News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Mudshipping or Valeshipping?

Started by Alex, 27, October, 2009, 07:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudshipping or Valeshipping?

Mudshipping
3 (17.6%)
Valeshipping
11 (64.7%)
Other (please specify)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rolina

There's a LOT more than that, actually, those are just the most well known ones.  Like my parody, Sol Harem, already posted in one of its many varieties.

Sajin

Some of them are really...randomly strange...  :um: :Sweat:
Sol Harem? And where can I find it, if you don't mind telling me?

Rolina

Sol Harem shipping:  Any Venus Adept x Any Mars Adept x Any Jupiter Adept x Any Mercury Adept

Basically, one member of each element present, all paired together in one big harem, thus: Sol Harem.  For example, it could be...

:Isaac: x :Jenna: x :Sheba: x :Mia:

OR

:Felix: x :Garet: x :Ivan: x :Piers:

OR

:Kushinada: x : Karst: x :Feizhi: x :Mia:

OR

:Felix: x :Jenna: x :Maha: x :Alex:

So long as you have one (and ONLY ONE) member of each element, you qualify!

Also, Charon, Atrius, could y'all restore the emotes of the old forums, and if y'all could have them be a standard size while you're at it.  For the characters and djinn, perhaps we should stick to the game's 32x32 pic size, for instance?  The emote balloons were 16x16, and the bullets should stay as they are...

Sajin

Oh, I see.
Thank you for explaining Role.

suzumebachi

:Jupiter: :Sheba: :Felix: = Lighthouseshipping/Sandshipping/Catfoodshipping[/Dustshipping???] = FTW
:Isaac: :Jenna: is my vote. Because I played GS:TLA before GS:1 :JupiterDjinni:

Salanewt

Yeah, the reason why I paired  :Isaac::Sheba: for Dustshipping instead of  :Felix::Sheba: was because these two already have a name...

Er, Role? How does that Sol Harem Shipping work between  :Felix: :Garet: :Ivan: :Piers:??? Doesn't there have to be at least one girl to count? Wait, oops, sorry for my error, I forgot about Garet.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

You also forgot Piers.

I still vote :Isaac:+ :Jenna: and :Garet:+ :Sheba:.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Yeah, but last time I checked, robots could not reproduce. Also, if they rarely have children in Lemuria, well then... I suppose they must get old very quickly then.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Oh yeah, forgot about the fact that he's a robot...
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Yeah. So, Garet is a crossdresser (she sure fooled us all), and Piers is a robot.

Anyway, I still vote for dustshipping.

:Isaac: + :Sheba:

Or... Well, everyone knows who has the most personality, right?

:VenusDjinni:

So, how about Plantshipping?

:VenusDjinni: + Briggs

This way, we should be (almost) guaranteed the most interesting character. Of course, I do not know the mechanics of two different species crossing, but it would be worth it.

Have a nice day.

squizzy44

Rolina

Quote from: Salanewt on 06, November, 2009, 10:51:34 PM
Yeah, the reason why I paired  :Isaac::Sheba: for Dustshipping instead of  :Felix::Sheba: was because these two already have a name...

Er, Role? How does that Sol Harem Shipping work between  :Felix: :Garet: :Ivan: :Piers:??? Doesn't there have to be at least one girl to count? Wait, oops, sorry for my error, I forgot about Garet.

Have a nice day.
...You mean to tell me you've never heard of Yaoi?

squizzy44

Rolina

Allow me to raep your brain then:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoi

Don't forget the brain bleach when you leave, those rabid Yaoi fangirls really mess you up when you stray too close.

Salanewt

Ew! Besides, how can it be their fantasy if they can't-never mind. Instead of being wrapped in extra plastic, they should be padlocked and placed in a safe under the ocean. The scary part is that if a parent picks that up, thinking that it is just cartoons without reading it, then... Ew!

Have a nice day.

Edit: But... Although this Yaoi-shipping is an odd thing to think about, it would be impossible for them to have kids unless one of them is composed of 2 genders (or is actually a female).

Rolina

So?  Shipping is just romantic, it has nothing to do with kids.  I included one that was Het, one that was Yaoi, one that was Yuri, and one that mixed a bit of Incest and Bestiality in the mix.  The point was, it doesn't matter what the end is like, so long as you have one adept of each element getting busy all with one another.  No matter how F***ed up the members are, so long as it's one Venus, one Mars, one Jupiter, and one Mercury, it qualifies.

Salanewt

Oh, it is? I assumed that the "shipping" was for having kids because they, er... "Set sail".

Have a nice day.

How about emotionshipping?

:heart: + :Sweat:
           =
:um:    +  :fury:

Rolina

Salanewt

Yeah, I realize that now.

Okay then... How about Demonshipping?

Any combination of human with djinni, or djinni with djinni.

:Piers: :MercurySet:
or
:MercurySet: :MercuryDjinni:
or
:Mia: :MercurySet:

Would all be something like this... Or is there already a name for it (technically, I do not consider djinni animals, or else it would be beastiality (multiple ways to spell it, but it is sick :irate:)).

Have a nice day.

Rolina

Djinnshipping is Flint x Mist (or whatever djinni Mia came with), iirc.