News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Mudshipping or Valeshipping?

Started by Alex, 27, October, 2009, 07:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudshipping or Valeshipping?

Mudshipping
3 (17.6%)
Valeshipping
11 (64.7%)
Other (please specify)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Salanewt

True, but how about with any djinni, not just those two?

Have a nice day.
:MercuryDjinni: :MercurySet:
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

How should I know?  Besides, we're going way off topic, since this is a discussion about Valeshipping vs Mudshipping...  I really don't care, which is why I parodied the shipping war with my 'preferred' shipping - Sol Harem.

Charon

omigod you mentioned yaoi oh crap my mind my mind my mind it buuuuuurrrrrns

*purges*

Alright. I'm feeling better.

I personally feel the two ships are far overdone. Everyone knows it's about Magmashipping these days, seriously.

Rolina

The fools didn't know what it was.  I warned people to grab their brain bleach.

Salanewt

Yeah... After all, I suppose a link and a warning is better than an accidental find when searching on the Internet.

And yes, I suppose we are off topic, but don't forget that the poll had an "Other" option.

I find that relationships in Golden Sun are rarely cut out clearly enough (other than Isaac with Jenna). Besides, the line that the lady said in Vale could have meant something like "Uh-oh, Isaac has a new female friend, will Jenna be jealous?", despite the words being different.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Not even Isaac x Jenna has much going for it, other than a one-sided crush that's only hinted about.  For all we know, Isaac could just see her as a friend.  There's just not enough info to say for certain, which is why there's so many ships for GS.  There's as much evidence for Isaac x Piers as there is Isaac x Jenna.  Heck, Sheba could have just said that to pester and annoy her.

Salanewt

This is true. I will never forget Jenna blushing like she did though, and Mia said "Isaac has been worried sick about you" (even though he never said anything about Jenna in the first game... (_ _ all)). I suppose there is almost as much evidence for Isaac and Piers, but I would think that Felix and Piers is a bit more likely...

Piers: I'm a water adept, so I'm coming with you Felix... (I forget the exact words).

More like...

Piers: Even though I am the only one who can naturally use ply, and would probably be better to stay here to help heal Isaac and Ivan, I really want to go with you.  :happy:

Felix:  :?:

Piers: I also have water psynergy, which will help against-KARST DOES NOT COMPUTE

DOES NOT COMPUTE-Machineshipping might be better! Piers and Shaman leader... Both have the least developed personalities.

I vote for Machineshipping, lol.

Have a nice day.

SSBMX

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

QuoteMachineshipping

Robotshipping

Isaac + Pier's daughter or mother.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Aile~♥

Valeshipping, definitely. Alsoalso, Garet x Sheba. Not that they're perfect for each other or anything, but just that it's practically canon.

Quote from: GS:TLA endingSheba: "Aw... Poor baby."
Jenna: "What's wrong with you? How could you say that to Garet?"
Mia: "Tee hee. I wonder...."

QuoteMachineshipping
Felix/Piers. For some odd reason, there are TONS of Felix/Piers fanfics out there.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Valeshipping is canon, Matthew is the child.

[/topic]

Salanewt

I do not understand how that should end the topic, since the original poll was just asking us which of the two we prefer, and then we can talk about others we like.

Have a nice day.