News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hey.

Started by Kain, 28, October, 2009, 01:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kain

Hello there.  Role showed me the place and told me what it's all about so I'm gonna check things out here for a bit.  Ask me any questions you want to know and don't worry about what you ask me, I really don't mind.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Charon

Welcome.

Thank you for visiting Golden Sun Hacking Community. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the homicidal rabbits.

Salanewt

Oh, hello Kain, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. As long as you follow the rules, then you should have fun here.

Lol, this almost seems like a cut and paste image for me, but I am actually typing it for each new person, so welcome!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kain

Thank you.  I hope things go swell.

Zach

Hello and welcome to our forum. Hope you enjoy your time here =D

Ehic

Welcome to the community Kain, nice to meet you.

Sajin

Welcome to GSHC Kain! Have fun and enjoy the forums!
And by the way, nice prinny avatar.

Kain

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, and thanks Sajin for the compliment on my avvie.  FF Tactics fan eh?  What's your favorite job?

Sajin

Yup, a great FFTA fan. A shame I never played the original FFT for the playstation...
In the first FFTA I liked white monk and ninja (Double Sword). In the second one for the DS is cannonner and the parivir, although I didn't played much with the 2 new races...
And yours?

Kain

On the first Tactics game I had a small team with a Knight, a Priest and a Wizard.  Pretty good team combo since one was the meat shield, one was strictly healer and one was far range backup.

Of course, over specilization is a very bad thing and if one of my three fell, the others would soon after.  I later came to find good use for Samurai and Lancers.

In Tactics Advanced I used the same six if I could.  Fighter, Ninja, Black Mage, White Mage, Dragoon and Sniper.  I generally tried my best to keep the main characters in these classes as best I could, but sometimes I had no choice but to switch things up from time to time.

Sajin

If we're talking on team combos then I normally use Ninja/Parivir (with blue magic), a assasin (with green or white magic), a ranged character (either a sniper or cannonner) and a white mage.
Pretty balanced team since I rely more on dodging attacks rather than having a tank to absorb damage (like a Paladin). Dragoon also is a good choice if it is equipped with monk tech/discipline (because of revive and chakra and ranged attacks like jump and air render).

Also, we're totally off-topic. :p

Kain

Off topic yes.  It started from avatar compliments to what units we like on FFTA.

squizzy44

welcome, and thank you for joining us. if i say anything completely random it's because i've been into the elemental stars again. XD

Kain

Random doesn't bother me because it's a way of live.  Insanity isn't a condition, it's a privelidge.