News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

BUCKET LIST

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 09, October, 2011, 11:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThanatosTheDark

Time to write down your bucket list.

Hopefully everyone knows what a bucket list is. But for those who don't, its just a list of things that you want to do before you die.

I'll start with 3.
1. Collect at least one keychain from each state
2. Preform a leap of faith
3. Stand on the bottom of the atlantic ocean
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

Frog

Bucket... list... can't say I've heard the term before, but I'll bite.

1. Travel, a whole lot of travelling around the world.
2. World Domination!
2. Learn a second language. (probably japanese.)

Wow I honestly can't think of anymore at just this point. :Sweat:
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

zman9000

Live until age 999.

Yup I think that covers everything.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Misery

I want to make a fun and addictive turn-based RPG with kickass music and art.
I also want to learn japanese.

Well there's a lot, but those are the first that come to mind. For now I'm just trying to improve my creative ability...

Quote from: zman9000 on 10, October, 2011, 04:06:38 AM
Live until age 999.
And all the years of zman were numbered nine hundred and ninety nine; and he died.

I want to live that long too :<

Knight of Purgatory

BUY RESISTANCE 3 ! WOO
maybe lots of other stuff but i'm Dying tired
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Salanewt

Some of the things on my bucket list involve activities that would be better suited for Amsterdam because they are illegal where I live, so I won't list them! However, I can start with three things for now.

1. Travel to New Zealand, and then go to Australia for a bit. I have always wanted to go to both of these countries, and it could be worth my while.
2. Invent something that allows me to do something fun. I have an idea for this, but it is a bit of a secret.
3. Make a costume out of living plants. It wouldn't be 100% plant material, but it could be a fun little project. I plan on fulfilling this task this year, actually. I am going to start as soon as my clippings start growing roots.

So yeah, I shall continue with my list when there are more posts.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

1. Learn more about how GBA/DS/N64/etc. ROM files work.
2. Help people hack and make editors for stuff. (Maybe.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Hoopa

Ooh a bucket list! I've a list of like 1000 things but let's start with three:
1. Create an VRMMORPG
2. Make a Thanatos Gambit involving said VRMMORPG
3. Laugh at the world in general
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

ThanatosTheDark

Continued

4. Capture the chuprecabra(the mexican dog/wolf/demon thing)
5. Tackle a cop and get away with it
6. Stab someone with a spoon
7. Tame a goat
8. Own a wolf pack
9. Create a guild

zman9000

Quote6. Stab someone with a spoon

Why not just add stab and kill some one with a normal unfolded piece of paper? And not get away with it.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Aile~♥

I dunno about stabbing people, but one time in a fit of rage I managed to throw a spoon straight like a throwing knife! It was a perfect shot, too. Shattered one of those glass thingies you use for holding cobs of corn. Now I owe my parents a new one.

>.<
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

ThanatosTheDark

Because it seems crazy enough to have doubt.

Kain

Quote from: zman9000 on 10, October, 2011, 06:16:48 PM
Why not just add stab and kill some one with a normal unfolded piece of paper?

It IS possible to die from a paper cut if it's in the right spot but I digress.

My bucket list...I'm not saying.  Simply because my plans are always changing, so what I plan to accomplish can suddenly become something insignificant to me.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

zman9000

well my point in loving a long time is more or less based on this.

In the bible, back way way back, it said people easily lived like 500 years, healthy.
And it didn't matter if you beleved in god or not, you just lived a long fing time... lol

why that was idk, but i want to know...

before 1AD. its known that people lived to one hunderd. and farther back lived longer. after 1600AD its known that adverage life span was like 40-50
now its back up at 90-100.

And that one guy who lived to 127, and died around 2004.

my logic: you don't just die. there is always a cause of death, and old age doesn't count as one.