News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Something Strange

Started by Menaus, 06, January, 2010, 04:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menaus

this is a little strange...

whats that golden thing with the big purple stone on top?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Aile~♥

Probably a prototype for a Whirlwind Stone? Considering it's from Amazon, and that in the actual game the Whirlwind Stones in Air's Rock don't look like that, I'd guess they got an early copy of the game?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Yeah, that's probably the Beta version of the Whirlwind stone.

Menaus

Thanks, when I first looked at after going through Air's Rock that bothered me a lot.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

Well, it's in the same place as a Whirlwind stone, so... yeah, only makes sense, right?

Sajin

Whoa, nice find Menaus. It looks more like a huge Psynergy stone rather than a Whirlwind one. I wonder if that stone had a different use than the final Whirlwind Stone?