News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Wii: best console ever or big-time failure?

Started by Tetsuya the Azure Blade, 24, December, 2009, 10:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

I love the Wii. It helps that I have several parts, games, and accessories to it as well though. As for the kiddy games? I just don't buy them, and I wait for the rare games which are good, or play better music on my computer while I try out some games. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles for me is a fun game, but is too scary. I can't get out of the grisly village, and I hate looking at the people barge in and kill me. Also, where is that baby coming from? I swear that there is a baby somewhere...

About sequels for the console system? I am pretty sure that, looking at the technology that the Wii and its remotes use, they can probably make something like the Nintendo Virtual Console if they just upgrade it a bit more. I am pretty sure that they will continue to make consoles, since there are purebred Nintendo fans who also like the console games, which are not suited for handheld systems.

So, I am in favour of the Wii... Glorious Wii... Conquer the world Wii... Etc.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?