News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

What are some of your favourite games that you own?

Started by Salanewt, 21, October, 2009, 07:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drick

I've recently replayed an olderish DS game of mine called Rocket Slime. It's a quirky little game with good gameplay. The tank battles are by far the best part. It's technically a Dragon Quest game, but it's castly different aside from the characters (monsters).

Ninja Steve

I don't think I actually own any of the games I generally consider my favorites (A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy VI, and Golden Sun: The Lost Age). I think my favorite game out of what I own would have to be Zelda: The Wind Waker. Pokémon Emerald is probably up there as well, simply for the Blaziken factor.
Quoteroses are red
grasses are green
push little cart
and be credit to team

MaxiPower

Quote from: Sajin on 24, December, 2009, 12:23:51 PM
Quote from: MaxiPower on 14, December, 2009, 10:29:31 AM
Golden Sun + The Lost Age
Super Metroid (Snes
FF9 (PSX
FF10 (PS2
Jade Cocoon (PSX
Commandos (PC) and all the sequel (expanions) apart from the FPS one
TimeSplitters (only played 2 and 3) brillant games
Majoras Mask
Tales of Symphonia
Pokemon Gold and Silver
Mario Kart DS (my fav mario kart game)

Whoa, Majora's Mask? Finally someone that actually likes this game! I tought I was the only one...  :Sweat:
By the way, did you play Ocarina of time?

Yes i played Ocarine of Time and its an excellent game however i was more drawn in by Majoras Mask due to the strangeness of the gameplpay, however lets get one thing straight as much as i like MM over Oot i would play Oot over MM any day of the week as MM has less replay value and takes morepaitence to restart with no masks

Sajin

Exactly the same thing that happened to me, MP. MM was actually a very interesting game to play, more interesting than Ocarina of Time but Oot seems to be less "boring" to replay it again.
Although both of the N64 Zelda games are no near has good as Link to the Past...

Ninja Steve

Quote from: Sajin on 31, December, 2009, 12:08:39 PM
Although both of the N64 Zelda games are no near has good as Link to the Past...

:!:
I'm... I'm not the only one who thinks this?! I thought I was the only one...
Quoteroses are red
grasses are green
push little cart
and be credit to team

Sajin

Nope. And as far as I know, there are a LOT of Zelda fans that think that Link to the Past in one of the best or even the best Zelda game... Personally, I think LttP is a almost perfect game and that OoT is very overrated (like FF7)...

Ninja Steve

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I consider it to be one of the best games ever...

One game i missed in that post was Super Metroid. That game rocks too.
Quoteroses are red
grasses are green
push little cart
and be credit to team

Rolina

Sajin

Quote from: Ninja Steve on 31, December, 2009, 12:25:33 PM
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I consider it to be one of the best games ever...

One game i missed in that post was Super Metroid. That game rocks too.

Yup, I too consider LttP one of the best games ever.
Argh, I never liked Super Metroid neither did I finished it... Although Metroid Fusion and Metroid Prime (the only other Metroid games I played) are one hell of a fun.