News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Switch over to SMF topic

Started by Atrius, 03, November, 2009, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome back to the forums!

No need to post new introduction topics since the old ones are all here, just be sure to reply here if you're a returning user from the old forums with your old user name(s) if it's changed so I can update your post count & such.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Salanewt

Hello. My username is the same as before... Nice forum that you have set up Atrius...

Cool, we can insert Flash? Perhaps I might just use that basic Scratch program that was given to me a while ago, but I find it tiring to use.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hello, charleysdrpepper here. (Same username on both the older forums)

Thank you for succeeding in moving the forums (and our posts) over to a multi-themed, open-source forums.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Zach

Hello, Zach is back (returning user) and i'm still using my old username, but here's a quick question. Will it be possible for me to be able to edit my informative post in my hack topic?

EDIT: Never mind, my question has been answered :)

Salanewt

Yay! Now all we have to do is to get Charon, Jamie, and Role over here... As well as some of the others, like Sajin, Frog, etc. Basically, everyone who we know.

Wow, I am a big Yoshi! I wonder how I grew so big, oh my, wow!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

Quote from: Salanewt on 03, November, 2009, 10:10:18 PM
Yay! Now all we have to do is to get Charon, Jamie, and Role over here... As well as some of the others, like Sajin, Frog, etc. Basically, everyone who we know.

Wow, I am a big Yoshi! I wonder how I grew so big, oh my, wow!

Have a nice day.

Well Role is back so no need to worry about her ^-^

Rolina

The forums don't seem too bad at all!  Now, if only the C-box could change color to match the theme. XD

Ah well, no big loss though.  There's a few things we have to work out - getting all the emotes back up, for instance.  But that shouldn't be too hard, and nowhere near as annoying as it was for the move to OMG.  Besides, now the URL for the site's a LOT easier to remember!  Hopefully google will be able to find the site, too... Of course, it's not a problem unless I'm vising family...

Frog

Howdy, same username as before...

These forums are pretty good so far.
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Kain

Kain here.  Same username as before too.  ^^
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Aile~♥

I still have the same username. So HAH!

I still spam Falcon Pawnches. :FalconPunch: Falcon PAWNCH
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Ehic

Ehic has transfered, same info as before

Atrius (He/Him)

Everyone whose joined so far's posts should be updated now.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Sajin

Sajin's here! Also the same username as before.

MaxiPower

Matrim

jdmj90-->Matrim-->Matrim is here.

Charon

I just absolutely adore the new look. Great job, Atrius! *huuuug*

Blast. I made another topic before noticing this one, and I'm a bloody admin >_>

Aile~♥

[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

And rightfully so.

Now I'm just waiting for Atrius to come over and give me back my admin powers and posts... but MAN I can't wait to start seeing what features SMF has :D

Crap, I just realized my name changed from Invasion to OMG. I hope this doesn't complicate things :p

suzumebachi

:Jupiter: Suzu here!  I'm still called Suzumebachi.:JupiterDjinni:

thenightsshadow

thenightsshadow's back~
Though...I have to head back off to finish this take-home midterm <_<
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.