News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Forum Error/Glitch Reports

Started by Rolina, 03, November, 2009, 11:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Charon

Got this when I was merging Momiji's post today:

Database Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= - 0
WHERE ID_MEMBER = 652
LIMIT 1' at line 2
File: /home/content/a/t/r/atriusv/html/forum/Sources/RemoveTopic.php
Line: 644
?action=deletemsg;topic=1106.15;msg=22321;sesc

Charon

Biiig problem, Atrius.

You know the part of the registration that requires you to type the letters in the image?

The image is not appearing.

Because of this I'm going to see if I can turn it off until it gets fixed...

Rolina

URL avatars aren't working properly.  This is particularly annoying for those of us with random avis.  What winds up happening is that it switches the upload type to one I uploaded myself, when that isn't the case.  Can y'all look into it?

PathofChaos

Hello there! I believe I may have found a problem. In Golden Sun: TLA Reloaded there is supposed to be a Mercury Djinn :MercurySet: southwest of Naribwe Village, in a bit of forest. I've been fighting there for hours and Chill will not appear. Could this be some kind of glitch?

When installing this romhack, I followed the directions to the letter and made sure to use a clean, brand new ROM file.
Has anyone ever had this happen? How can I fix it? I tried looking for :MercurySet: Chill both before recruiting Piers and again after recruiting :Piers:

I leveled from 18 - 21 just in that area and still never encountered Chill :sad: any help would be appreciated.

:Sweat: Nevermind, I'm dumb. Caledor kindly pointed out that Chill and Mud have switched encounters in his epic, Golden Sun Reloaded mod.
"Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams."