News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Politics!

Started by Salanewt, 06, November, 2009, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Is that dissent?  Oh, then you MUST be a racist!  Personally, I blame Bush for allowing you to spout your racist teabagging mantra. [/mockingofliberals]

Charon

I honestly don't hate Obama, but he is quite the wuss when it comes to foreign affairs. He doesn't have the balls to really stand up to anyone, and Bush is far better than Obama is in that respect (even though it wasn't really a great decision in the long run, XD)

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Role on 22, December, 2009, 12:51:25 AM
Is that dissent?  Oh, then you MUST be a racist!  Personally, I blame Bush for allowing you to spout your racist teabagging mantra. [/mockingofliberals]
Hey cool it, I'm not a racist. I (and everyone I know) just think that he's full of BS like ALL politicians( and we all know it). Sorry if my views aren't the same as yours, we're all entitled to have our own opinions man.

Rolina

Quote from: Corvidae on 23, December, 2009, 01:27:44 PM
I honestly don't hate Obama, but he is quite the wuss when it comes to foreign affairs. He doesn't have the balls to really stand up to anyone, and Bush is far better than Obama is in that respect (even though it wasn't really a great decision in the long run, XD)
Not just foreign, but domestic as well.  He's said many times he will veto any bill that has earmarks in it.  He's never vetoed a single bill, and ALL of them had earmarks.  The dood caves in to pressure from his groopies too easily.  He doesn't have the balls to stand up and do what's right, beit foreign (Let's give the PM of England REGION LOCKED DVDs!  We'll give the freaking QUEEN an iPod full of Obama speaches!  Way to go, foreign relations team!  Oh, and Iran?  Pfft, why should they be scary, with their killing of dissenters and nuclear arms race?  Naw, we can just sit back and chat!) or domestic (No lobbyists int he White House?  Did I say that?  Eh?  What do you mean I swore not to pass anything with earmarks?  Okay, I'll not do it next time, then.  Oh, what's this?  A military bill full of earmarks?  Well, I'll just sign it then!).  THE PEOPLE SEE THIS.  His approval rating is the lowest of any president after one year in office.  NO president is lower than this dood at this point in time, not even Bush.

Charon

He is indeed a very "meh" president, but people aren't going to like you if you actually do something :p

Rolina

People hate hypocrites.  Obama's pretty much always promised one thing, and delivered the opposite.  Both the right AND the left are hating on the dood.  And it ain't racism.

Man, the Republicans and Democrats are going to be in for a VERY rude awakening next year and in 2012...  And if they take it too far, they're gonna be in for some VERY nasty stuff - after all, we Americans are known to fight and kill to protect our God Given Rights.  You try to take them from us, you lose your right to live.