News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Google Maps

Started by Salanewt, 07, November, 2009, 05:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hello everyone! When was the last time you looked at a map, or a globe? Well, now you can with the upgraded Google Maps! I know this sounds like an advertisement, but only because this is exciting! I can view a very good street view of almost any road on the map! You can get so many different camera views too, wow!

However, some streets in some countries, like Egypt, can not be seen in too close of a view, so... I must say though Egypt does have some neat looking buildings.

Have a nice day.

Edit: It turns out you can only use Street View where you can find the traffic data... Aw. The neat thing is that I saw a girl walking either to or from school in Sydney, Australia.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Frog

That is pretty cool.... but i thought they removed all pictures with people in it.
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Salanewt

I thought they did as well, but you can see so many people if you zoom in all the way to Street View. Unless you are at the true Street View (which is like a new magnification level), then there are no people.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?