News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Nintendoshipping or Transportshipping?

Started by Salanewt, 11, November, 2009, 08:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hello. Looking at the topic "Mudshipping or Valeshipping" made me start to think of other Nintendo characters... For example, Bowser has a kid, who is actually a bit smarter than him (looking at later videos). Also, who were Peach's parents?

Basically, this is where you can talk about your theories as to how each character came to be.

Also seeing how the Super Smash Bros. games bring many of Nintendo's great games together, I wonder if transportshipping is possible? Lol, I wonder what Isaac and Peach's kid would look like if they were to have one, or even how akward it would be for Zelda to see Link with Mia?

I gave these two terms my own names, because I am new to this whole shipping business. Basically, Nintendoshipping is between any amount of characters from the same game series (like Jenna + Isaac), and transportshipping is between any amount of characters from unrelated games.

Have a nice day.

I am still a bit confused... Who got together to have Peach? We know that she exists because a little while ago, Nintendo decided that Baby Mario and Baby Luigi were not good enough, so more babies were created. Also, who did Bowser end up with to have Bowser Jr.? Seeing that Koopas are similar to turtles, how many kids does Bowser really have?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Moving this to Tech/Entertainment discussion.

I have little interest in shipping couples, I usually pair those who make the most sense when forced to do so.

Salanewt

That is true. Unfortunately, I could not think of a better name.

Perhaps... For Baby Mario, he went into the past and went with someone for himself?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?