News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

zomg

Started by Cerulyth, 11, October, 2008, 10:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulyth

Got here from Atrius's link over at GSR.  (Atrius, you'd know me as Mewtation over there.)  Golden Sun hacking interests me, though I've only ever messed with save file hacking, never hard editing of the actual game code.  I'm no stranger to hacking, as I'm picking up Fire Emblem hacking.  I'm actually the co-admin of a Fire Emblem hacking forum with a decent base.  (Check it out if you're interested.)

Anyway, just thought I'd register, say hi, and lurk around a bit and see if I could pick up a few things.  Toodles!

Atrius (He/Him)

Hey, welcome to the forums, I hope you do stick around a while.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Cerulyth

*revivifies the topic*

Holy hell, it's a wild Cerulyth!  Yeah, Charon, I'm still alive.  

Well, I kind of remembered this place again, 'cause I'm still away at the Fire Emblem hacking and I'm trying to (blasphemy!)...combine the two sports?  I actually came back here, looking for a way to extract GS's music so it could be imported into FE.  Or something like that.  Anyway, I think I'll stick around a bit longer this time.  *bookmarks the forum this time*

MaxiPower

welcome to the boards >_>

Fire Emblem is a good ol game
(the start of the games are always good until the levels get crap hard and you lose your best characters)

Anyway quite frankly im looking some good rom hacks of either of the GBA games, do you know of any.  

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome back!

To get you started, the music data is located at 0x081C4530 in The Lost Age.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]