Golden Sun Hacking Community
July 22, 2017, 10:44:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, etc. or do something else with it  (Read 54574 times)
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« on: November 17, 2009, 04:34:41 AM »

Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, Eat it. EDIT: Or do something else with it.

Here, you say an object, the next person then says what they'd do with it (Choices are ONLY Smack it, Throw it, Leave it, Burn it, Keep it, or Eat it. EDIT: Now you can use your imagination.) then they post another object.

Example.

Sheba Microwave?

Piers Leave it; Pizza?

Garet Burn it; Strawberries?

Jenna Eat it; The piano?

Ivan Keep it; Jenna?

Garet Smack it; Popcorn?

Jenna HEY!!! Eat it.; ....

Well you get the idea.

I'll start: Computers?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 03:20:14 AM by charleysdrpepper » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »

Keep them; anthrax?

Have a nice day.

And the Wise One is a Mary Sue!

Hey there! I see you over there, looking at me... Wanna come over for a Milk Drink? ;)
Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.
Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 9

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »

Burn it.

Karst.

View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »

She is a Mars Adept, so... For the irony, burn her.

Garet?

Have a nice day.

Hey there! I see you over there, looking at me... Wanna come over for a Milk Drink? ;)
Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 04:24:24 AM »

Leave it.

Garet Yes, that's right, let me be lonely :( Grr.. COME BACK HERE!!!!

Nurse's Cap?

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile

Coins: 0

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 01:14:16 PM »

throw it.

Pumpkins
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »

Drop it.

Kerosene doused blankets?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 09:13:57 PM »

BURN IT!

Feizhi.

View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 09:31:59 PM »

Lets pretend that we are in the 1400s... Burn the witch!

Apples?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2009, 10:03:27 PM »

Eat it.

Charon's message about leaving the forum?

View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 05:09:57 AM »

...I dunno, leave it?

Dora

View Profile WWW
squizzy44
Magister Adeptorum
Mercury Clan

Mortem omnibus obstet!

Coins: 0

I am: Legen...wait for it.......dary!

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 10:14:23 AM »

BURN IT!

A mercury Djinn

Oh, and one last thing... Antidisestablishmentarianism!
Think about it.
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 06:54:17 PM »

Keep it, so I can have psynergy... Mwahahahahaha!

The ability to hack games?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 11:13:16 PM »

Smack it until that ability is forced into my hands. (You know if you were to have ATE the djinni, you'd own the power, instead of just ordering the djinni to use its power, right?)

The ability to modify posts?

View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2009, 12:09:06 AM »

Well, if it is the ability to edit our own posts... Keep it. If it is the ability for other people to edit ours, then burn it.

Beta sprites in games (any game at all)?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Today at 07:18:23 PM
FoxI felt a sudden Piers reference. :P - @avatar:  And yeah, it's easy to forget about things like that.
Today at 07:15:48 PM
leaf: I didn't even realize my avy was still hosted on photobucket. fixed now.
Today at 07:15:20 PM
leaf: and... looks like photobucket is kill
July 18, 2017, 02:20:00 PM
Fox: @Gameradar = I like that approach.... 30 second video ad for one ad-free day... as an option.... Interesting? - Of course, keeping to using an adblocker is also an option... but the point is how they made it almost sound encouraging. :P
July 16, 2017, 12:06:02 AM
Fox: Recent research is making me worried that it might not be vulnerable enough to do anything with it. Not absolutely sure, though.
July 14, 2017, 06:12:12 AM
Fox: Well thanks. While it does appear to be a vulnerable glitch, we still need to find a way to succefully abuse it. It's a bit complex, so I'd be amazed if someone actually finds a good method! :)
July 14, 2017, 02:01:57 AM
Ark: Game crash: successful. Shoutouts to Fox for being amazing
July 14, 2017, 12:20:07 AM
Plexa: I'll play around with this stuff on stream in 20 mins or so. No idea if I'll find anything or if I even understand properly what you're doing - but we'll see!
July 11, 2017, 09:50:07 AM
Fox: Initial process of elimination. (When taking into consider if whether you can retreat in a map or not, and if the are contains at least two map code files....) ... I'm left with these to look at: Lemuria Ship, Gondowan Cliffs, Gabomba Statue, Jupiter Lighhouse, Mars Lighthouse, Anemos Inner Sanctum ; Not much room for luck if my hunch is even correct at all... 
July 11, 2017, 08:11:16 AM
Fox: Oh yes... Map code files can be shared across maps, but I don't think the same map code files is used for all maps of an area... So.... I will need to do so testing to verify my hunch about whether NPC Script glitching could even be a thing... or if it is just me imagining things....
July 11, 2017, 07:41:34 AM
Fox: of the commands*
July 11, 2017, 07:41:11 AM
Fox: That is to say... if I recall correctly... that NPC Scripting (idle scripts, I think.)  ... is basically custom code (aka: Not asm/arm/thumb)... and I do believe _at least_ one that commands.... might deal with flags (assuming if I remember)... I need to confirm my hunch, though... but finding tricks to even do script code properly will probably be next to impossible.
July 11, 2017, 07:16:12 AM
Fox: case*
July 11, 2017, 07:16:06 AM
Fox: Wait... If that's the cause... and if the NPC's script pointer ponits to map code data... then.... what could that mean... umm... *confused on whether I'm even onto anything or not. Maybe not.*
July 11, 2017, 07:08:02 AM
Fox: (I mean when loading the Retreat Map after glitching.)
July 11, 2017, 07:05:43 AM
Fox: I guess it is like this? = GS1 will load the objects from the Retreat Map / GS2 will load the objects from the map you were in ....?
July 11, 2017, 05:48:44 AM
Fox: Growth Vines and Frost Pillars, oh my! == Was just thinking of a scenario where you wouldn't have a water adept for Frost, but would need a Frost Pillar to get where you would want.... but eh... maybe I can't think....
July 11, 2017, 05:31:52 AM
Fox: I think Area-based flags are used more.... but Psynergy-related objects can often be in room-based flags.
July 11, 2017, 01:50:52 AM
Fox: A random thought is what if there were ever x/y position values for an object there, that when interacted with, sets a number based on its location... Eh... I have quite the imagination.
July 11, 2017, 01:38:10 AM
Fox: If there is anything, I don't expect much, unfortunately.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise